Reviews for Barbie Gets Kidnapped
Narq chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
this was nice... the guy seems weird though...
Guacamole chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
This is a pretty interesting story so far, with the girl being kidnapped and all. But it does sound like another story that was here on Fictionpress 0.o either way though, good job, and keep up the good work!
TheLike chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow...Great story!Fantastic!
Mrs. Awesomesauceness chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Not Bad... Nothing to bananas happened but at least us readers got a better setting.. I think this was a good description chapter. Please Update ASAP.
CraigAPrice chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Very good story, I like it.

Plenty of grammar mistakes, but you know that p.

I could point them all out for you, but you say you have a beta reader, perhaps you should use them p.

Keep writing, can't wait to continue reading, it was a little rough at first, but then I got right into it and can't wait to read more.

Thanks for the review on my poem, probably the most heartfelt poem I've done, but I still hate poems. You should read/R my story - The Chronicles of Starlyn. It's pretty short, but it's my main story that I'm hoping to get a lot written on it.

Also I saw something in your profile about getting ideas for stories and you'd write them. I have a proposition for you. I have an account on here, that is meant for joint-chapter writing. Where one author writes a chapter, then a different author writes the next chapter, and we keep switching off. I don't have a second writer right now, but I'd like to get one, and then perhaps several, it's quite interesting seeing one story with several different types of writing involved in it. I have about 4 stories with chapter 1 completed on the joint account, and if you'd like, feel free to continue on one of them and I'll write a chapter 3, let me know if you're interested. /cloudstalker join account.
xActDanceWritex chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
:) Nice! I like it. It's a good idea. She is pretty! :D Wait, what's the hot guys name? I want to know. :) please please please update soon.
cookiewolf chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
lool really good haha is the hot guy sortof a good guy right? lawl
HelgaBertoni chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Loved it, can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Ruby Kart chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Okay! So kool chapter (yes, you already know there are quite a few spelling and grammar errors). It's still a nice story, but with those corrections it will be much easier to read.

So, first, I can see a plot starting to form, and I can't wait until it becomes more intwined so we can see just exactly what's going on.

I like the fact that you make it very modernish. You also describe the girls feelings so that we know she's a definite prep.

I look forward to more! Update soon :)
AmazingGrace91 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Thanks for reviewing my story! :D I decided to read yours as well since you're awesome!

I really like this so far. Your title and summary really drew me in. I can't wait for an update!

AG91
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Hey :)

So. I clicked on the little buttony mahogie, that lead to this story, and Im glad that I did. Its really good :) Although there are several grammatical mistakes (Not just just in this chapter, mind you) I notice this, because I am a grammer freak. Yeah. Some of the structure of your setences isnt quite right, and makes it awkward. And usually when you write numbers you write them in their word form. Like 2two. It makes it look more professional, and like you know what your on. Okay. Did that just make it seem like you were taking something? Im not saying that you do btw. Yeah. So, I thought I'd just help you out with what you need to improve a little bit, and yeah... Dont take it the wrong way or anything, its really good :D Update please :)
Narq chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
kiddnaping stories hm.. intruging. Update!
CupCake34 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Very good story so far, it's very interesting

update soon!
disappearing in the shadow chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
aw i wnt a sexy kidnapper. wait scratch that i dnt wnt a kidnapper. i just wnt a sexy guy for me. lmfao ;]

im crazy. u'll get used to it. from my reviews
emzigale07 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Hi, yeah this denfinetly caught my attention, its a bit diffrent and I really want to see where you take this. A few errors, but dont worry about it, they can be fixed by obsessive proof reading (which isnt fun) or a beta. So, her parents are rich and she is kidnapped so they will pay ransom, but, there is and increadably hot kidnapper (her age?) o0o0o, this could be really good. It also kind of reminds me of Malorie Blackmans Noughts and Crosses when Callum kidnapps Sephy (if you've ever read it). Oh, and thank you for reviewing my story, it means a lot and I love you for it. Great story so far, looking forward to more :) x
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »