Reviews for Black Silk
Christina Marrufo chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Will there be a sequel?
Ray-Anne chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
Interesting...I liked it. I liked it more than I usually like instant love were stories. Thought that the druggie murderer was a little extreme for being a mere druggy but who knows. I wouldn't know the antics of a druggie murderer after all.

Well done with the story
I know you chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Hey! I just wanted to review to say that I swear I've read your story! I downloaded the eBook version! It's on my iPad right now! Love this story, if eBooks could look worn out Black Silk definitely is! 3
Caitylou16 chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
Can you please write more about cole & vic? please please pleasee:)
carmen vargas chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
the scene at small office when cole had left the shop and grab her and kiss her to vanish again it was perfect loved the sex scene and the one when he half shifted to grab the snake and her normal human reaction in horror even tough she had been reading about shifters it was perfect thanks loved it.
Jessarie chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
this last line made me LOL... "OMG! I had sex with a cat."

you are an awesome writer!
R. Ficst chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Aw, very sweet and beautiful story. Sexy, too. I believe I did enjoy reading it as much as you did writing : )
Giulietta Tolomei chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Love it. Really I do. :)

Keep writing.
FantasyReader15 chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
Awesome. :) Happy endings. 3

Now I look back, the story says most weres wrote paranormal stories themselves.

It makes me think, are you a were yourself? XD
Figgalina chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
This was so very good!
artmagus chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
i read the first 5 lines and i knew i had read your novel!i had already download it and i found it marvellous! i loved both of them!
Cupid's Psyche chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Ah, sigh...I love a happy ending. Loved the story! So glad I had a chance to read it!
Cupid's Psyche chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
Oooh, I love the marking bit! So great! Can't wait to see how this trap goes. Yikes!
Cupid's Psyche chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Well, that is something I did not know about cats! Good for her though - a little cuddling afterwards is nice. Sigh, he makes dinner, cleans up afterwards, and can work miracles with his tongue? Yeah...I'm in love.
Cupid's Psyche chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
I have never wanted to snuggle with a giant cat more in my life! I love the big reveal conversations, and this one was really good! It's really fascinating how connected he's been with her family for all these years...can't wait to read the prequel. I love how Vic was stuck on the "every decade or so" comment with his parents...I was too! Good stuff!

I'm a bit curious now...since you and Charlie are friends...did she stick with your "all weres are allergic to chocolate" fact? Do Ryne and the boys avoid Hershey bars?
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »