Reviews for Black Silk
Cupid's Psyche chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Lol, that last comment was great! Ooh, so much happening this chapter! Her back story - and that was really good - and his revelation. I hadn't expected that so soon! Can't wait to see what happens now... Oh, and I love how frankly embarrasing their conversations about sex are...makes me smile.
Cupid's Psyche chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Oh my...I'm liking Cole more and more! I knew she wouldn't be able to hold out for long...don't blame her at all. ;)
Cupid's Psyche chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
So many good bits...loved the eye shift! That was incredibly cool, and yet sexy and dangerous at the same time. I really like how he reacted to her questioning him about the blood. The little, sexy scene was nicely done, and her reaction to him refusing to sleep with her was just right...I'd probably react the same way. But his answer...oh, my...boy's got a way with words. )
selachophobia chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
Loved it!
pillow lover chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
lol i had sex with a cat is one of the best lines i ever heard in a story i love it .
Cupid's Psyche chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
I love all the little cat-like things he does! And talking to Mister...that was great. Sigh...I seriously love this.
Cupid's Psyche chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
I love how they talk to each other, flirty but shy. The Mouse nickname is great and I loved her reaction to him calling her that. And the coffee! What a sweetheart. Loved how he just stormed in with food and took over. And the 'Was I going to just accept that, after all this was my store. For dinner that I didn't have to cook? Hell, yeah!' made me laugh. Gotta see what happens...
Cupid's Psyche chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Sigh. Tall, dark, handsome and mysterious...love it. Loved their little first date. I don't blame her for calling it a night, but I'd have trouble walking away from that...
Cupid's Psyche chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I'm so glad to finally get a chance to read this - and it's great! I love her already! Lol, I can relate in so many ways. Love her bookstore, love her cat, love her take on the news - I agree. Can't wait to see what happens next...
LilMaria chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
i actually found this on my ibooks account and i originally skimmed past it (SORRY :(!) but then i remembered it and returned to it and read it. i have to say that it is one of the best books i have read on ibooks...and i've read a lot of books on there. only about five have actually made me smile and one of them was yours! i applaud you! great job and i can't wait to read some more of your work!
Wanderingreader chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
What can I say?

I love the simplicity of the story...hehehe.

I don't know what the other person is saying (regarding ethnicity). I'm Asian but I'm not offended and I don't see anything wrong from it.

Good job! Keep on writing!
ILveJcb chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
wow-his revelation was a little unexpected. In all MY paranormal books, it happens so much differently...i think i like this too :P
ILveJcb chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
This story is beautiful and is really starting to grow on me :)
Binkybaby chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
Can I give a suggestion? You should so do another story and have them have a baby girl and such and have another love story but make it a love/hate story between her daughter and a guy that has a bad boy sense and such and yeah... Lol sorry... I have a BIG imagination. I don't know if I spelt that right but oh well.

Peace!

Binkybaby
akaCHEEKS chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
charliej recommended this story on her latest chapter of The Finding and I just had to check it out. I'm liking what I'm reading so far! Only one comment though, The Far East? Really? He's talking about Asia when he mentions The Far East right? You make my people sound like we're aliens. the FAR east. Sorry, we're discussing about this in my ethnic studies class and hey just to let you know, my people have gone a long way from being called Orientals to Asian Americans yeah? Don't worry I'm not offended, I'm lying. I was offended just a little. But it won't stop me from reading the rest of your chapters. But at least correct the Far East to Asia. I mean even if you're talking about India, Pakistan and all those other places that people call "Middle East" they're Southeast Asian. Their turbans are for religious purposes and not because they're related to Osama Bin Laden.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »