Reviews for Black Silk
lrstar123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I really liked this story. Mostly you just read fics with werewolves, it was nice to see a different animal, and how you changed the character to suit the characteristics of a panther, what with the purring and stuff. However, all in all I think this story can't really be called a great one. There's a major flaw with all the characters - they have none! Cole is just all-round perfect, he can cook, he's a bit possessive, looks fantastic, has paranormal links with the perks that come along with that(enhanced smell etc.), great in bed, sweet, seems smart, and i could go on. It really makes him and 'Mouse' quite boring. I think you should consider rewriting some parts of this story and including scene or two where the couple have a fight about something they dislike in the other, or something like that. It just seems too standard and incredibly unrealistic.

Sorry if you find this harsh! I really only want to help. I'd be interested to read Black Heart if you ever write it, sounds interesting.
Xandrea chapter 17 . 12/17/2010
I really enjoyed this book. It was very creative and very interesting. I like the way you formed your characters. You are a very talented writer. I can not wait until you start posting Black Heart. :)
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
Love your story, although maybe it could've ended with more of a BANG? But I quite like this one if you can't be bothered to change it. It's been a pleasure reading your story. )
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
oh, drama. I just thought that this was a very fast and short chapter that could've used a slower pace and have multiple descriptions. I think that there should have been a bigger or longer struggle with Cole and Kincaid since this seems like an important and exciting part of the story, there could've been more suspense in it, especially when Vic realizes her feelings for Cole.

Apart from this it was a pretty good chapter.
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
"RAWR!" Means I love you in were-panther. )
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
cute chapter
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
Kincaid had to come in and ruin the moment didn't he?... Cole is adorable, but I can't wait to figure out what's going to happen
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
My birthday is on the 16th of August. huh, what a coincidence... although he's a couple of years older than me...;D
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
lol. That last line made me laugh... at least she did it with a smokin' hot cat. lol.
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
steamy. Mister sounds adorable!
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
oh! drama, drama, drama! How cute is Cole? love your story
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
How mysterious... I like where this is going. I like the pace that you're going at too. not too fast, but not too slow that it's boring. Cudos to you :D
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom... wonder WHEN she's going to feed that appetite of hers. onwards! to the next chappie!
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
*sigh* he sounds absolutely drool worthy... ... ahem!

I like your characters so far, and even though it's the start of the story your character building is awesome!
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
oh! exciting. Love the character so far.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »