Reviews for Black Silk
apple-pie15 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
i love your story. cole is so sweet D (mostly)
MarmotYazik chapter 17 . 8/31/2010
Woow that was an amazing story and I reealy can't wait for the sequel! I've favourited you AND your beautiful story! And I downloaded it from feedbooks. I'm glad to see it go so far! You deserve it, and I can truthfully say it is so much better than Twilight! X)

Please hurry up and post the sequel, I'm growing older by the second! lol

-PinkStreakz
MarmotYazik chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Wow! I love this story-Cole is AMAZING!
toaster unions chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
That was so cute! Perfect for what I was looking for. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
Luv and Peace chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
Hi there!

Wow, amazing story. I love how simple the story was and how dynamic your characters were. I'd love to read the sequel! Keep writing!
pandorka42 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Interesting, well-written, and I'm already quite attached to Vic. She reminds me of...well, me. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but it definitely makes me want to read on.

-A
Da-zGreen chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
Ah, I loved the story! The sequel I hope should be coming soon! hehehehe.. Love Love! hehehehehe... Hope to read more from you!
Charlee Rayne chapter 17 . 7/5/2010
i think i just downloaded that onto my nook... that's awesome! i didn't even realize it wasn't a book like those you'd buy in barnes and noble!
thefrogsareattacking chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
Hey! Loved the story, well done!
Bubbly Girl chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
Wow. This story was REALLY amazing! You have a lot of talent and I am happy that you posted this for me and everyone else to read! :) Great job! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Icyfire4w5 chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
1) "You look perfect just the way you are." Oh gosh, I think that the best way to flatter a girl is to tell her this. :)

2) I assume Cole proposes marriage as some sort of joke... Oops, he's serious about marrying Vic. By the way, the sex scene is sizzling hot.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
"The last thing I wanted was some 'X Files' type people turning up at his door and carting him off for a course of vivisection." I understand that Vic is anxious, but her anxiety is so damn funny.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
1) Um, watch out please... You've typed "discovered that" as one word.

2) I've been wondering why this story's title is "Black Silk", and now, I understand that you've named this story after Cole's silky black hair. Cute concept!

3) Oh no, Cole! Your sense of smell is so keen that you remind me of Big Bad Wolves in various fairy tales. You aren't a werewolf, are you?
Icyfire4w5 chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
I doubt that I'll ever invite some unknown man into my house, but then, my instincts tell me that Vic's instincts are right.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
1) Heehee, I suppose that I can understand the narrator's yearning for some romance to spice up her life. Whenever I read romances, I always think, "Why are these heroines so lucky? Gosh, their Prince Charmings are willing to do anything for them."

2) I love cats, and when you describe Mister as a "large black ball of fur", I want to meet him and squeal, "What a CUTE cat!"
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »