Reviews for Black Silk
SootyKiwi chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
This is a seriously great story

LOVE IT
Abrasive chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
Two weeks.

That's all I could think in the final chapter.

They've known each other for TWO WEEKS.
Masked Ducky chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
I am so excited to read the sequel I can't wait to see what happens! I love Black Silk and have read it many times!
checkyesdana chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
I just read this all. so so good! More please!
KMx0x chapter 15 . 2/26/2010
Ah, I love them. (: Hahaha.

Atleast they finally got Kincaid into custody. Pheww.

I just hope Cole can retrieve the bullet before they do anything with it. o:

Update soon!

-Kiara
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
I want a Cole!

This story is so amazing, and I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
So it's done ... Well he's in jail... Now for the decision... Update soon
StaNdUPtomE chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
I like her contemplation... Update soon
ItalianQT chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
It's funny because i started reading this story on here but then I found it on a reading app for my iPhone and i read the whole thing there. It was by Jan gordon. I hope that is also u! Good story!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Quick question he gave his name as Stephen ... Did I miss something will this be answered later, why didn't she notice

I caught this and had to reread it but

a truly incredible story very glad I stumbled across it, I have so many questions I can't wait to get the answer to, but great job
ASingleRavensCry chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
Oh, this story is amazing! I'm so happy it's being continued! Please update soon.
Arvael chapter 13 . 2/11/2010
Thanks for the reply :) And yeah, I read it on your profile, though I still don't know - you know, I prefer to read on fictionpress for the time being and last time I reviewed I was really tired. But we'll see what the future brings :D

Anyway, great chapter and I so wanna suffocate dear Kincaid. Has he not learnt? I mean, everytime he tried to harm somebody in the proximity of Victoria, a panther jumped after him... And he still thinks he's got the upper hand. Well, he did succeed making Vic nervous...

I'm looking forward to the next update! And if I read it in e-book, I'll try to give you feedback, okay? :) But I think for the time being I'll be following on fictionpress :)
Arvael chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
Hi!

Just found your story and I really enjoy reading it so far! I guess I have nothing else to say - yet - since I read it in one-go and my mind is still processing everything, I guess.

Anyway, hope you'll be able to update soon! Have a nice day, full of inspiration!
JoeDenim chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
This story has me feeling all mushy inside- a true romance story. I simply love this and can not wait for the next update
DianaSweetie chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
plz update soon! its a great story cant wait to read the rest :)
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »