Reviews for Black Silk
DianaSweetie chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
I still don’t really understand how the whole pregnancy thing works but in a way i do (does that make sense?) ANYWAYS, I think your a great author.
DianaSweetie chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
i totally agree with KittyKatLover, this story is amaizing and u only have few reviews when i think u should have more
DianaSweetie chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
YEY! she accepted him even if hes a were! aww true love!
DianaSweetie chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
i thought it was funny how the main thing she thought of was the “Oh my God, I had sex with a cat!” part. lol BTW i love ur story keep it up
DianaSweetie chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
this chapter was hott! i love how you write u explain everything so well and have hardly or any mistakes at all :)

and FYI i added it to my favs!
DianaSweetie chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
OMG! i love ur story! its great i love cole's character and also vic's
DianaSweetie chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
wow i like Steven hes seems so mysterious and hott! lol
DianaSweetie chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
great start! i like it :)
The Brit chapter 10 . 1/23/2010
Sonyashinto: The information on my profile page is not a lie. Black Silk is finished and has been published. I'm just uploading it here at FictionPress for those who don't know about the various self-publishing e-book sites around the internet.
KittyKatLover chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
I can't believe you only have 15 reviews so far! This story is amazing!

It may have something to do with your summary- maybe you should directly say something about Cole being a were... or maybe you have anonymous reviews disabled (I was already signed in when I hit the review button so I'm not sure). Not allowing anonymous reviews can make you have significantly fewer reviews.

But anyway... AWESOME STORY! Please, please update soon!
Sonyashinto chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
This is an interesting story. I can't wait to read more, and i hope there is more and that thing on your profile saying it is complete is a lie. This story does have more room for more things to happen. also i was curious if you picked the town Farmingdale cause you live there or you just thought it up, cause i live somewhat by Farmingdale and noticed that not too far away there is a la cucino, which i thought was just interesting. Well looking forward to your update :)

Ja-Ne _
CoryD chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Great Story so far!
chicagobabe chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
lmao. haha loved it im going to read the whole story :D
SplintofGrass chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
There's a little confusion on who Steven is and who Cole is, but it's a good story. Thank you for posting it.
SplintofGrass chapter 8 . 12/9/2009