Reviews for Black Silk
Twisted Skys chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
This was incredible, tho I wasn't able to finish it. I'm really bummed out I couldn't finish this. Cole was simply intriguing and Vitoria was a wonderfully deep character that many people could relate to. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.
Elyssa Morales chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Will you be posting the rest of the story here?
Taydellsyys chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Very nice story. I feel like people can easily relate to Vic and that makes the story even better.
Tiffany Lynn chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
You are an AMAZING writer. It's rare that any authors can pull me in and keep captivated for the whole story, but I absolutely adore your characters and the way you describe things. Loved it.
Twitdit chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Ahahah! This is so sexy! You are such an awesome writer!
Twitdit chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Wow! i LOVE it so far! and it is so incredibly sexy to me when a guy runs a finger down a girl's cheek... i dont know why... but it is :) im gonna read to find out what happens next! :D
Ms ShiSha chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Do you know what I just did? I downloaded your story .. for real! Actually I'm not that much of a paranormal fan and there are only few stories of this genre that can catch my attention and interest and this one is amazing. It is well written and interesting. The reading format (length) is perfect and I love how this is a very good written story that also contains erotic scenes – there are not nearly enough of them!

BTW… this site for the download, thank you for introducing it to me! It’s great how one can simply download stories and authors can make their own covers. However I think you should maybe post the rest here as well because you certainly should get more reviews. I know everybody says reviews aren’t important but getting feedback, especially a positive response, is always a great motivation and one knows if the –audience- likes it or not.

greets
McSarah chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
this is a really interesting story. i was reading til about 1 am. just FYI there are stories on fictionpress with lots of sexually explicit chapters. Just as long as it is rated and the readers are forwarned. keep up the good work.
LondonLi chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
You're doing a great job with this and I'm excited to learn about this new site. Thanks for posting it as a download there!
dreamercrys chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
I loved it! Is there going to be a sequel?
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9