Reviews for sushi
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
oh oh oh oh. this is my favorite. absolutely. it's lovely and perfect and beautiful and it gives the power of need justice.

thank you. :)
TheQueenOfMediocrity chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
that's beautiful. :)
Keree chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I don't like Susihi (or however you spell that...), but if I pretend I didn't read the title... that poem shows me an endless list of posibilities.
Louis Denair chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is very swift, ripped poetry. A viable form to present angst, I suppose. The tone is fittingly emotional. I was drawn in. The sentiment is known to us all. It's nice to see the craving for another being portrayed as a case of air deficit. Is long exposure to loneliness a form of death by asphyxiation? Perhaps. Interesting.
SaphireTsukikage chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
eek that brings back unwanted memories and emotions. one again, your poetry is beautifully emotional
Ditch of Glass chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this sounds really well thought out, and again your vocabulary brings the story to life.

the way you turned everthing into something else was really creative, too.

i am now subscribing to you. keep it up!
Samuel Harrisson chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
So since you were kind enough to review my work, I figured I would review yours. This is amazing. I don't really know what to say but it's beautiful. The first line got me hooked in and it never let go, even to the very last of it. This was amazing. Keep up the good work!

-Samuel Harrisson
anjehlessa chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
OmGosh! Something so pleasurable is still a nightmare...how ironic this whole poem is. This is beautifully written, and the transition from pleasure to pain is flawless in my opinion.

Keep up the good work,

Lessa
Coffee Grounds chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This line spoke to me: "forget fantasy, you're never beside me". I think this is really the part where the poem changes from semi-sweet to absolutely bitter.

The imagery in this was nice; I could feel the hurt.
imapiano chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is absolutely gorgeous.

I always find myself cheering and doing a little happy dance whenever I find someone who writes like this. (Yay for beautiful, lyrical poetry that doesn't rhyme! Yahootie!)

-Michelle
Love And Some Verses chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very lyrical, this was wonderful, I like the desperation, very angst, very raw. Beautiful.
Isca chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
"I bet we could drown in the grass if we tried." Whoa. This is a brilliant opening line. The angst here is almost overwhelming. What a powerful way to begin a poem!

I like that you characterized the moon as a 'glutton.' That's a pretty creative expression of personification.

I like that you ended the piece with the words, "I'm still drowning," as they tie back nicely to the opening words. Keep up the great work. :)
StarlightWish17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I thought that it was very beautiful. I loved the bit with:

'deep in the night,

the dew drops melt into our veins.'

So beautiful. Your wording is just so lovely. It was very sad but your words were just so beautiful. Excellent job. I really loved it.
lymli chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
be my oxygen... that part is pretty sweet.

and the whole thing is funny and cute.

great poem.