Reviews for Rushing into an Angel
MythicalWitch2012 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
love this
dream-beautiful chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
i like marlow's character. you kind of flew right into the marlow and cale thing though, it could've developed more, you could use more filler. elaborate more on the contamination thing, did he do it on purpose? i'm so confused. update soon, though!
Ember Black chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
ohmigosh! More please?
PhoenixRising777 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Oh jeeze...getting yourself connected to a total klutz...way to go, Cale ;-)

Anywho, sorry it took me so long to review; I never got a notification! I'm resubscribing just in case.

The only thing I wasn't clear on in this story is exactly how he "contaminated" her. Was it when he froze time or brought her back from work, or how exactly?

Kudos to another wonderful job :-D

~Phoenix~
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
STEADY AS SHE GOES!

Ok, sorry. I'm listening to that song right now LOL.

ANYWAY, I am so happy you updated! I love this story! I actually forgot about it since it's been forever since your last update, but ah I really do love this story.

I like angels.

And this is so cute!

UPDATE SOON!
PhoenixRising777 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
HOORAY! *Does a jig* You updated again!

Anywho, full of the usual awesomeness, but I'm a little confused as to what happened to Marlow. Was she really sick or was Cale manipulating her in some supernatural way?

Or lemme guess. I have to wait to find out. *sigh*

And I'm wondering just what's wring with her mother...

Awesomeful! See ya soon!

~Phoenix~
Mirabella chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Nicely done! :)

I like the interesting endings you always seem to come up with!
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
ah!

you updated!

NO, her memory will have to get erased?

and oh snap she's really sick!
breethewriter chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
What in the world has gotten into him suddenly? I laughed at the list, especially its title. Number 9 is odd (Put an ad out for free work but cancel at the last minute); I'm wondering what the purpose is!
PhoenixRising777 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
How dare he?

Dancing in rain...in front of people...with a yellow raincoat?

Poor, poor Marlow...

I'm confuzzled by #9 though...maybe it's just my tired brain, but it doesn't make sense to me.

Hahahah...it made me laugh when she got #7 crossed off the list...:-) Update again soon! (I am such a hypocrite, lol)

Awesome-ful job!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ha :) Nice end shot!
Mirabella chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Lovely update! I love your stories! :)

And the angel is so cute and protective. :)

I liked the list too!
Ember Black chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
AH! You updated _ and you reviewed my story...and you replied to my last review!

I voted on your poll, but I have to say I have 2 favorites:

10) Recite a Shakespeare speech in the middle of a forest staring at the stars

3) Tuesday 1:38 am at Meadow Street

Shakespeare is just awesome but...the mystery of Tuesday at 1:38 am ...I would just HAVE to go _

As Ever,

~Ember Black
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
I LOVE IT!

I sincerely hope you update soon!

And I love the list of obligations!
Eternally Immortal chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Dude I love Marlow! She reminds me so much of my self! This is a really cute story! But do you think that you could make the chapters longer? It would give the characters more screen time...well computer screen time...but anyways! It's really good .

Keep it up!