Reviews for Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty
demoness of music chapter 22 . 1/18/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
you're f****** weird next time make a human X Cat
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
I so enjoyed this tale!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I'm sure somebody already must've pointed out this little typo: Kanit actually lifted his head to stare at Kanit. (near the beginning)
JJ chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
You are a wonderful writer, this story is wonderfully crafted, storyline is intriguing, the characters are spot-on endearing. Should have had hundreds of awesome reviews, more that deserving.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
This story is getting from good to even better than good...love it, Hesslin is a beautiful mystery and Africe just grows on you.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
That was such a sweet chapter...getting addicted to this one.
ohmytuesday chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Apart from the fact that I didn't really understand what was going on in the first two paragraphs of the prologue, the story's really interesting. I especially like the names of the characters: they're cool-sounding, unique, and have literal connotations! Like how you can tell Hesslin is a shady-background type cat from the sibilance in his name, and how the more feminine suffix 'lin' suggests that he is of delicate build.

I might just be talking nonsense but still. I like the names. And the story, of course. I shall be reading on to see what happens; can't wait! :D
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
great story. thanks for sharing!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
okay, things (the prologue) are a little clearer now.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
so, this chapter is a little confusing. i'm not sure who is threatening whom. It seems like there are three dogs and a human, and one dog is threatening someone, but i'm not sure who.
Karida chapter 22 . 5/5/2011
OMG OMG OMG, this was amazing! I just have to say that I LOVE your stories and I have seriously lost days of sleep over this story, it was just too good to stop reading :)
jennipea chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Okay, I understand the use of Felidae for the name of the feline sub-species, but what is the significance of the term "Canae?" I tried googling the it, since I wasn't familiar with the word, but I didn't find anything useful. Is this a typo for Canidae, or are the Canae not actually dog-like?
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I may just be really dumb but i no clue whats going on here. I'll try the second chapter to see if things fall into place but right now i am feeling confused.
Amethystars chapter 22 . 2/5/2011
Chapter 3 review:

Nice one. Really, you have a gift - you'd have to to forget an entire chapter!

It's a really good one too. Although the following chapters made sense at the time, they make a heck of a lot more sense now (and yes, I went through and re-read much of the story - I couldn't help myself).
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »