Reviews for Philosophy of a Jilted Lover
Aurora B chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
I love your story. Though it's a bit of a cliche - a rockstar and an ordinary and all that. But in a good way, don't get me wrong.

It's been a long while since your last update and I don't know if you're still writing but I'd appreciate it if you would continue this story.

Please update after all this time.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
great story, not too cliched. love the UST. (AKA unresolved sexual tension/) :P
Katie chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
I'm really looking forward to the part with her ex boyfriend, cause the dream is a reminder that she's still not over him. She really needs to be cause he's an asshole. Also there should be something dramatic happening in the next chapter no more fillers plz! Bring on the drama!
Ipaintwithwords chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
Great Update...Carly let Jon in, just a little by telling him abit about her nightmare...hope she learns to trust him and tell him the whole story.

Good luck in your senior year!
taichcha chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
This story keeps getting better and 're a great wirter!
sappyromancelvr chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
haha

Bashing tabloids is always funn

:]
KelaBelle chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
NICE X-
Ipaintwithwords chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Oh poor Carly...she likes Jon yet whatever it is that happened with this Sean guy really has her scared. I have an idea what happened but I shall be patient and see

taichcha chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Yay next chapter! its so cute when jon is apologizing
peacelovesun chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
I think that sean's band should be one of the opening bands. It would be drama filled and also it would give her a chance to get the freak over his stupid ass.
buzzy chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
i really like this idea of urs. its a great story. there is one thing tht is bugging me. i dont know how thw characters luk. cud u describe them a little more please? ans is sean going to cum back or just give carly nitemares?
sappyromancelvr chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
amazing!

Carly has a lott of emotional build up

update soon!
sappyromancelvr chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Love your story.

Carly really is a good friend, I'd probably being doing the same thing.
taichcha chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
i really love your characters. update soon!
KelaBelle chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Good chapter x update soon x