Reviews for Pillow Book
Alexi Stone chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
One word comes to mind when reading this: reverent. A little snippet of memory caught with many stories coming to the imagination of just what may have happened.
laurenmlbc chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
Definitely interested in seeing what is now happening or has happened in this relationship. Great description of this excerpt.
laurenmlbc chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Young love is so fascinating, especially at the age when you two started it. It's crazy how things and people change though. They always do.
laurenmlbc chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
I should be studying for everything right now but I'm not. This is great! Very poetic in a of way, if that makes any sense lol.
laurenmlbc chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
This is beautiful...and sad. I just really like it.
laurenmlbc chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
At least you can be in the same room while she's doing it, I think I'd throw up lol.
laurenmlbc chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
You write quite wonderfully, no matter what you are talking about and I like how you told this story. Pillowbooks are quite fascinating to me lol.
laurenmlbc chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Geesh...that seems a bit rude. You seemed to be dressed up for him too...or you just happened to wear all your new clothes at once. Either way, rude of him.
laurenmlbc chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I always feel bad for killing anything...but sometimes I just really have no choice lol. I try not to when they are outside because I consider that to be more of their territory but when they are in my room...it's hard to catch those things without getting stung.
artofjula chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
I'm beginning to really enjoy all of your stuff.
she left ringing in his head chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
i see a lot of my old friends with these, awkward, not-quite-what-you'd-assume them to go for girls , with their babies.

i wonder where they went wrong.
she left ringing in his head chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
ah, the way guys say your name, for some reason it always sounds different, more beautiful.
morphine and lollipops chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Awh.
H2O X chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
I really enjoy your writing style. Very much. So, thank you.
for shame chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
i hatehatehate when you stay up late, and have a bottle of water or coke with you, and the water level is always so high. no matter how much you drink.

it's like the world is taunting you. it's like, when you finish the bottle, you finish your work. except you never finish the bottle.

i always wake up the next morning with half-empty bottles (literally and figuratively).
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »