Reviews for beautiful insomniac
anon-y-maus chapter 1 . 1/12
beautiful :')
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5
you know, sometimes i wonder if you ever return to this website just to read your poetry, wondering what was going through your head when you wrote it. or if you even remember that you did. and sometimes i wonder if you're happier now, if you've moved on with your life or if you're still living it. and i guess i'd just like to know...is your flame still burning? what will you do once it's gone out-if it ever does? it's a tragic thing, being a writer. but you're a damn good one, you know? and i hope your work lives on.
Autumn's Emie chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
your works are all so incredibly clever and beautiful and it brings out such emotion in me. you're one of the best authors i have seen on fictionpress and i really hope you keep writing because i would love to see more :)
Ptolemaeus chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is quite interesting. I like how very powerful it is. Every word you use is evocative and meant to stand out. It's almost colorful. I had to read it a few times just to take in each part. I love the complexity of each metaphor and the format itself. This is great, keep it up!
Cantering Past the Moon chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
ohmigod
this was beautiful
really
:D
i wish i had your talent
XD
Sito chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Keep writing, Curious. Keep writing. This was pure genius.
Toto and Dino chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Oh my gosh… I swear this is so good. I love the words and how you phrased them and I love the bracket thingies that I don't know how to describe, and how vague but deep it is at the same time. This poem is very very good! Please keep writing you're a great author.
pastel.raindrops chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is amazing just like all of your works Curious! x3
Amberflame805 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Wow that was amazing!
Snowpoppy chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
At first, I was like what the heck is this?, and then, what the heck is wrong with the author?
Well, I read it again and I was shocked.

It hit me right there.
I was just WHOA STOP RIGHT NOW WHAT? and then
I KNOW. I GET IT...

Keep writing.
read it again chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
this is, quite possibly, the tenth time I've read this and I'm more understanding now than I was two years ago. I feel it now. I really do. Before, I kept thinking, "wow, this lady just does NOT make any sense." and now...I get it. You make so much sense-maybe too much, because it takes experiencing the real world for one to know exactly what you're talking about. And maybe I'm masochistic, but I read this over and over for that pleasurable ache one gets after reading something so beautifully written. I think I've been impaled straight through the chest. I love this so dearly.

I hope you live a beautiful life.

Always,
Your Anon Reviewer
nyctoecho chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
You're very creative, this is great and I don't feel like taking my eyes off my monitor screen.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Just beautiful! Simply beautiful!
philosophyofhope chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow... The way you write is beautiful :)
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Fuck, this is like one of my favourites things to read in the word, I swear. I'm never going to grow tired of reading it.
98 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »