Reviews for beautiful insomniac
read it again chapter 1 . 4/10
this is, quite possibly, the tenth time I've read this and I'm more understanding now than I was two years ago. I feel it now. I really do. Before, I kept thinking, "wow, this lady just does NOT make any sense." and now...I get it. You make so much sense-maybe too much, because it takes experiencing the real world for one to know exactly what you're talking about. And maybe I'm masochistic, but I read this over and over for that pleasurable ache one gets after reading something so beautifully written. I think I've been impaled straight through the chest. I love this so dearly.

I hope you live a beautiful life.

Always,
Your Anon Reviewer
Soetopo chapter 1 . 2/2
You're very creative, this is great and I don't feel like taking my eyes off my monitor screen.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Just beautiful! Simply beautiful!
philosophyofhope chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow... The way you write is beautiful :)
Dominique Diane chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Fuck, this is like one of my favourites things to read in the word, I swear. I'm never going to grow tired of reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
super
Moxox chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
You're perf 3 never stop writing!:3
4everandalwaysme chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
then smile, darling,
for I know you understand this world
and you know I know that we're destined for failure.

yet you led tens, maybe hundreds, through
this chunk of text that has no emotion.
no feeling.
yet all the passion in the world.

and you became a success in the land of failures we call a home.

smile for me, darling. you know you want to.

-M

P.S. good job. I'm proud to have read this.
BitterSweetShimmer chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow wow wow! Perfection! The second to last line hit it home for me!
SheepishlyMe chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I love this piece. Forgive me while I start burning.
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
damn. this is good...love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Good shit :)) I love this. :D You're amazingly talented. :) Keep writing :)
ladychelope chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love this poem. It is my favorite; I've seen this before a while ago. Nothing else quite compares. I can feel the passion in this. My favorite line, though, is "...hope is only a drug for hypocritical cynics". I don't quite know why. Thanks for this.
destiny chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i really like this poem. your wordplay and vocabulary choices left me smiling. i'm homeschooled; i might study this for my "English" class :)
Seranade chapter 1 . 1/2/2013