Reviews for beautiful insomniac
Moxox chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
You're perf 3 never stop writing!:3
FictionFree chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
then smile, darling,
for I know you understand this world
and you know I know that we're destined for failure.

yet you led tens, maybe hundreds, through
this chunk of text that has no emotion.
no feeling.
yet all the passion in the world.

and you became a success in the land of failures we call a home.

smile for me, darling. you know you want to.

-M

P.S. good job. I'm proud to have read this.
BitterSweetShimmer chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow wow wow! Perfection! The second to last line hit it home for me!
SheepishlyMe chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I love this piece. Forgive me while I start burning.
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
damn. this is good...love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Good shit :)) I love this. :D You're amazingly talented. :) Keep writing :)
ladychelope chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love this poem. It is my favorite; I've seen this before a while ago. Nothing else quite compares. I can feel the passion in this. My favorite line, though, is "...hope is only a drug for hypocritical cynics". I don't quite know why. Thanks for this.
destiny chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i really like this poem. your wordplay and vocabulary choices left me smiling. i'm homeschooled; i might study this for my "English" class :)
Seranade chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I looked on fictionpress's poetry section out of curiosity, and I have to say that I am so glad that I found yours! Your poem is so interesting and beautiful, and I absolutely adore the formatting. (Especially since it is done correctly! You don't know how many kudos I am giving you for that. Formatting is so evil on sites like these.)
Your vocabulary and fluidity amazes, and I hope you write more things like this! :)
Naver chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I only had to read the first few lines to know I would love this piece. I've never read anything like it. I don't have any words to describe this feeling I get from it...
Nene Richards chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Your poem is so awesome. I want to say something really profound about, but I'm a little too giddy at it right now. To be honest I'm not into poetry, but I'm into this. It's amazing and I want to say thank you for writing it.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/5/2012