Reviews for beautiful insomniac
JamieBell chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I'm not gonna lie and say I'm a huge fan of poetry (despite having written some-lol), but I am a huge fan of you! I think I'll need to reread this about twenty more times to get the full effect, but I loved the formatting.

That. was. AWESOME. Loved the words-within-words!

You rock my world!

;-)
SpottedStar chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I am intrigued by this poem. I read it, and then I had to re-read it, and then again. Intiguing is all I can say. Brilliant I suppose fits as well. Extremely great piece of work. Keep it up.

SpottedStar :)
pinkfairyfloss chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
i love your writing style! you make the most beautiful images with your writing and even if i didnt fully understand the meaning behind your words, this is a great piece of writing :)

- sorry, i can't think of any criticism

xx
Spurlunk chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I liked this a lot a lot a lot even though I don't think I 'got' it. But it's very very cool, esp. with your interesting formatting and use of punctuation.
Amaury chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Oh my God. This is the greatest piece of art I have ever read.

I'm not sure how to sum this into words.

No certain aspect was my favorite; each word played off the other, creating an amazing cycle.

This is amazing. Wow. Wow. Wow.
jmac.amber chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Damn girl you are out of this world.

This is the most amazing work of fiction since...ever.

No criticism...there can be none.

Permission to put this to music? If that's even possible...I don't know if I would dare risk tarnishing it...

You have SPECTACULAR style. Keep blowing my mind, please.
Artemis Anderson chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
R4R like you asked (: Though I'm more than happy to do it :D

This piece is beautifully done, both in the literary sense and in a visual sense. (sorry, I'm no good at reviewing :P) I love the way you use the parenthesis, and the language you use is just beautiful
WinMyHeart5444 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I love it! Awesome poem :)
Scared Loveless chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This is wonderful. I honestly don't know what else to say. Poetry is about expressing the individual and you've done that well. This is you. Perhaps not exactly in the words written but in how they are written, why they are written, which ones are used, that is what's you. This is very good. Thank you.
natmarie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I like how you formatted this, my poems never stick in the right format when I post them and they lose something. I like the parenthesis and how you could include or remove the letters to give the poem a slightly different meaning. Very well written.
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow, I have no idea what this poem is about, but it still made me FEEL.

You put in your feeling, a word that you used was from the heart, it was excellent and I just...wow.

The intitiation of the poem was great, I can't belive that you made a poem like this.

And the title was written like a true author. The words that you used were confusing at times, but they flowed naturally.

I didn't know that you were a poem writter, it was magnificent, keep writing.
pugnaciouspenguin chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow...that was great! :) Once again, I'm loving the ()! Poetry isn't normally my thing (I write it, but I don't like to read it) but I really liked that. Art. Pure art. :]

-Paris]