Reviews for Ten Simple Rules
Ryhona chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
The last one's the truest, and so is number 4!
Passionately Yours chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I think Rule number 2 is brilliant. I'll have to remember that when I get a roommate...no matter how tempting cheese grating is.
Swashbuckling-Panache chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Lol, really funny! So true :)
Shepherd Nerd chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ha ha ha, I loved reading these. I especially liked one and five.

Rule 10 - The last, but probably most important rule. Women are always right. We are, it’s a scientific fact. If it seems we are wrong, you’ve probably over analysed something and with close consideration, you’ll find you are in fact wrong.

So true. :D

Good job. It was a fun read.
Fleur-de-lis Evans chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This is hilarious!

The best one is Number 5. If you don't mind could I copy and paste it if I cite you?

Kudos on a hilarious drabble!
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
My favorites:

Rule 1 - Don’t try and fit in you’re recommended daily intake of water right before bed. This doesn’t bode well for your bladder, or your sheets for that matter.

Rule 4 - Always listen to your mother. When she says, ‘Don’t swing on that branch, it won’t hold you’re weight,’ 90% of the time she will be right.

Rule 6 - Don’t provoke your brother by saying, ‘Nah nah, you can’t catch me!’ He will catch you, then he will beat you.

Oh, & never ever sa ORbdo anything that even remotely suggests that you think a woman is pregnant until you see an actual baby emerging from her.

Gods, I wish someone'd taught me that earlier. Would've saved me quite a fair share of beatings.

Great job, you made me laugh good.

Happy writing,

MidNight
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hey,

HYE-larious! Love it completely :D:D So funny :P Loved the one about the nipples/eyebrows ;)

ranDUMM