Reviews for TLW
BloomingFlower-asn chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
I think that's a brilliant idea. But it's really up to you. I LOVE the story the way it is already. But adding more would make it even more fantastic.

* asn *
BloomingFlower-asn chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
OH my gosh!

This is the most amazing story ever.

I cried. I COULDN'T STOP CRYING ESPECIALLY IN THE LAST CHAPTER. I cried for every chapter at all the horrible things that happen. This is the most amazing story ever. I think, this was what I really needed.

What was going through Seth's mind was something that has gone through mine. Of course I have never cut myself or smoke or anything like that. But I have thought about suicide. I mean why would you want to live in a place that the bad out weigh the good. I really do believe in God. OR I really want to. I just feel as though no one loves me and I don't deserve anything. I mean there are people out there who deserve the things that I have. Like a warm loving family, a home,food, books, toys..everything. THere are people out there who actually deserve them more than I do. That's one of the reason I feel like I don't deserve anything. Plus, looking at other people. and how they are better than me in anything I do. Just crushes my people tell me that I'm pretty or that I have a nice voice, I just don't believe them because other people look better than I do and hav greater voics. So it makes everything seem like a lie.

What they try to tell me just doesn't feel like honesty. I don't know! Sometimes I just wish I was never born. Pain is something I definitely cannot handle very well. And there is just too much suffering in the world. Though I try all I get is pain, rejection and FAILURE.

But this story helped me understand better that there are people out there who suffer more things than I do. There are people out there who have less faith in God than I do. And I should be thankfull for all the things I have. The people who love me and as you said for the people who are going to love me. And it has finally sunken into my mind that God loves me and he sacrificed his only son to save me and everyone else around. Thank you very much! I know that God has a purpose for each and every one of us. And I think that one of your purposes in life is to write this story and help people like me see the light of God's love for us.

In my opinion, you should leave the story as it is. THe rest are just details that the reader doesn't need to know. The story is perfect as it is. Great job. And I really want to thank you for heping me. Showing me that there are people out there who actually love me. And that I do belong somewhere. Thank you!

Honestly, I was crying as I tried to write this review. It was really amazing what happened to Seth. And I have a feeling that since Ellie is Seth's angel..that makes you an angel to all of us who's lives you have touched. Thank you!

* asn *
Miss Stothard chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Ohmigod. Please do! Please continue!

I dont think I could live logging into FictionPress everyday if I know that you're not going to write anymore.

Please, please write!

I'm Naomi by the way. And I love your story. It's the best one yet.
nana265 chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
also i just read your question. i think you should leave it how it is because its kinda like a cliff hanger and it makes the story more dramatic. which i love. cuz you get the feeling of shock and suspence when its all over.
nana265 chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
WOW. that story really has some feeling. this is the best story ive read. the ending was really amazing! by the way it seemed i thought Seth was actually gonna kill himself. but WOW. that was so sad when his girlfriend, mom, dad, and sister died. that was horrible. especially at the part when his gf died. that would do some serious damage to me if my bf died and i could have stopped it. you did absolutly AMAZING. keep up the good work! :D
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Please please please please keep going! I love this story!
Chariline chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
I like the idea of using our imaginations. The whole 'People yet to know you' was cool, because I know that there are people out there we're all destined to meet.

You were right, I /did/ like this. 8D Yay! Great job writing, too!

Hearts, Chari!
LJ152266 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Lets get the crap out of the way first; a few words were misspelled and there were some grammer errors.

ANYWAY

I like it. The flash backs were a really good idea and it made it seem more... I dunno... real? THe ending was a surprise - was Ellie a ghost or something?

LJ:)
Agent Firefly chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
This was a sad but strangely sweet story. The flashback scenes were well thought-out. I like the little bit of mystery you left at the end, too. :)
mells chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
this story is amazing!

i actually started crying while i was reading this!

your writing is really good and i love this story. it's so realistic and sad.

please write more soon :)

x