Reviews for Aaron O'Conner
x Farii chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
So I've read this story before and am returning to it yearsss after the first time. I was wondering if it's missing a chunk of the story in the middle. After they call truce
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I happened to like it! Great work!
blue21 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
i dont know why you think this is bad, cause i absolutely loved it, admitted this is the second story of yours ive read, i read the wingwoman, that one is great too,...maybe the others are better, but i really liked this...i love the lovehate relationship...its my favourite kind of love story...
bluechocolate21
D chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I like it!
Demon Chic 101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I actually liked it. I'll rephrase I loved it. I'm getting to reading all your stuff but I'm sure they're all great.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW cutie ;)
BabblingBug19 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I like this! But then again, I like all love/hate relationships. Nice one on this. . .I feel like I could actually relate. Any idea on where to find the other entries to this challenge? D
Ally chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I liked it..eh but would've loved it if they had resolved the issues they had in high school.. I mean, was Aaron really to jack of an ass to steal credit for work he did not deserve completely? And if sleeping with Jules's bestie was to hurt her.
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
i personally loved it. dont know what you're complaini' about!lol
Kbt chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Soooooooooooo good
freakyzoe chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So she just forgives him after he led her on, slept with her best friend, AND steals her photos?
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Omg! You know what, you know what? I have a similar story called Holey Crap in which the boy and girl fall down a hole too! :D but yours is so much funnier than mine! Great job! I love the sarcastic arguments!
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Liked it :)

Ri
Rooffoo chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This story was...merely okay... not one of your best, I think.

There were details in the story that seemed unnecessary but at the same time, there were so many details left out, like we didn't really get to see Aaron's side of the story (an explanation for his behaviour in the past). Suddenly telling him his life story while confessing at the end...still doesn't explain his actions.

Also, I feel like Julie overreacted a bit when she overheard him say it was a mutual hate relationship to the other guys. Especially since she did hate him until recently but then again, that's just my opinion.

It's probably due to the conditions of the Contest that certain things seemed a bit forced. There's room for improvement but definitely potential in this. (This is all just my personal opinion, don't need to take it seriously.)
Marina chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
awesome one-shot! normally i don't like one-shots because they're short and have no real depth, but i love yours! you fleshed out the characters perfectly in an amazing way! i love the name aaron too, so that may or may not be a slight bias :) great story nonetheless!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »