Reviews for Aaron O'Conner
Kalilah chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This story was...merely okay... not one of your best, I think.

There were details in the story that seemed unnecessary but at the same time, there were so many details left out, like we didn't really get to see Aaron's side of the story (an explanation for his behaviour in the past). Suddenly telling him his life story while confessing at the end...still doesn't explain his actions.

Also, I feel like Julie overreacted a bit when she overheard him say it was a mutual hate relationship to the other guys. Especially since she did hate him until recently but then again, that's just my opinion.

It's probably due to the conditions of the Contest that certain things seemed a bit forced. There's room for improvement but definitely potential in this. (This is all just my personal opinion, don't need to take it seriously.)
Marina chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
awesome one-shot! normally i don't like one-shots because they're short and have no real depth, but i love yours! you fleshed out the characters perfectly in an amazing way! i love the name aaron too, so that may or may not be a slight bias :) great story nonetheless!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Awesome!
mandy96 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I loved it, absolutely! You should be getting hundreds of reviews! :) Go girl :)
Anara Celebvilya chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was an amazing one-shot. I love that it had humorous parts, it helps lighten things up. I really don't like angsty, depressing stories. I suppose it would be bad if you wrote an angsty, depressing story for the 'ridiculously happy one-shot contest' though, so this works.

I also read 'Impulse', but I'm pretty sure that I forgot to review that one. If so, then... sorry.

Thanks for the entertainment!

Liz
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Meh, I thought it was fine. I quite enjoyed reading it, actually. Admittedly, I've never read your other stuff and really can't compare, but I still liked it.

And if you say those other two are better, I may just have to go read them too...
sayonara chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
loved it!
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I loved it, great characters and interaction. Well done!
Zayren Heart chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Loved it~ So adorable... _'

-ZH
herosaver chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I LOVE IT! it actully sounds real, and thats why i love it.
teardropsONroses chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
haha cute!

and kinda odd cause I was listening to Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz when I was reading this...
storiesrock chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
i am officially adding you as my favorite author...your one shots are amazzingg...i don't think that their feelings were forced, i think it is perfect! haha you got me hooked on your stories. i just read and reviewed Battle Scars, which was also amazzingg! lol
Brolinshipper chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i know you say you dont likee it much, but i thought it was actually quite good, but anyway, i did read the other 2 you suggested before this...battle scars is my fave but this one might be in my top three
revirement chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
No matter how pessimistic you seem to be about this story, I liked it. Sorry for the sudden abundance in reviews, I only just discovered you and am in that sort of mood.
DianaSweetie chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
love it! it felt like a rollercoaster, i was happy then sad and mad... it was great!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »