Reviews for Gender Swap
Bloodlust Wolf Shadow chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Kawaii desu!

Demo, I really don't like how her mom reacted to that.

I mean, if I were in Christina's place, man...

Anyway, the yuri and yaoi's cute! Make more chapters when ya can, pwease!

Shadow
blackberrydream chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
very cute. The whole thing made me want to slap Cristina's mom but the ending was adorable.
J.L. Hastings chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
D'aww! They're so cute! Poor Cris and her psycho mom. But...this made me think of a song when she was talking about STDs. It's a spoof of Promiscuous Girl, and is called Syphalus Girl. And one of the lyrics is like, "I wanted your body, not your STD." Lol. Anyways, this was a fun chapter!
CURE-Karasu chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
XD! Amazing

My favourite line was DEFINITELY: "To be fair, you're not naked in all of them."

I rofl'd. So hard. So long.

Hurr innuendo.

Anyway. YES. TAKE MORE OF MY PROMPTS. ESPECIALLY IF THEY TURN OUT LIKE THIS. MUAHAHAHA! :3

The last line was sweet, too * 3* I just love David and Cristina so much *loves on them*

J.L. Hastings chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Me. Love. Nuff said. :D
TheLadyPendragon chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
*Dies of fluff-intake* That was so cute! :D I loved the last line. It was a perfect closing! :D I love Cristina and how she showed Aaron the pic. It's as if she knew the outcome. :O Great job.
CURE-Karasu chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
You slay me with the cute! 8U

I love David. The end. I want to see more of him. XD Cris is still adorable, too, in all her ego-bruised glory Kelsey comforting her is just It made me go "aw!" (You make me do that a lot, in case you haven't noticed. ;D)

Are you going to keep Cris and David in all of the prompts? I hope you do. Just sayin'. ;3

CURE-Karasu chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Haha, aw! This was so adorable

I LOVED the line about David living at the end of a rainbow. XD And d'aw Kelsey and Cris are so sweet I can't wait to read the next chapter

TheLadyPendragon chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Aww, Muffin, I love all of your characters. You're doing all of the challenges (or two of them, depending on how you look at it) so well so far! I'm dying from the cuteness. :3 Don't worry - I like 'em cute. 8D
Kanilla chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Sweet :)

I like your answer to the prompt.
Potatoe1988 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hahaha, this made me think of leprechauns: "I secretly have a theory that he actually lives at the end of a one."

Very sweet femslash :)
J.L. Hastings chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
So cute! Great job with the prompt. _
dany-ceres chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hey!

I really enjoied the way you answered this prompt! Was awesome! When I first read it, the only thing I got was a huge blank!

I really like it! Will you be continuing this? I would like to see more of Dave and Jake and Cris ans Kelsey xD

Dany