Reviews for Flirting or Sexual Harassment?
Princess Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
bad boy goes good! love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Omg! I LOVE UR STORY! The best part about it is that my name is andrea too and I'm just like her!
illest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I really liked it! That one part where Andrea was all like "he won't stop stealing my books and force-feeding" (or something similar) and then Laura contrasted it with the romantic version of "carrying your books and buying you lunch"! That was hilarious. I also really liked the "I don't even know how you got my number". Sersiouly, loled.
On the other hand, I don't really see the character development as Andrea "changes" Trent from bad to good. It just kind of goes like Trent's a bad boy to Trent's whipped, ya know what I'm saying? Andrea kind of broaches on the topic when she says "annoying but somewhat charming" to say that he's grown on her, but like they don't have the development that gives a realistic reason for the to like each other.
'Twas hilarious, me gusta-ed!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So, so, so cute&adorable!c:
Sparkly Sparkler the Sparkling chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This, is a gorgeous oneshot. I absolutely LOVE it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
love it :) so cute :D
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
its cool but shortt yet adorable
kiara chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is truly a great one shot, and Trent and Andrea are such a cute bad boy, good girl couple. I think his persistence was adorable. And her innocence? makes it even better. Really loved this one-shot great work, keep it up.
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Clawstrike590 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
It was such a nice story and I wish you did something else to the characters. Maybe you could do a sequel? I don't know. I want to know what happens to them afterward. Or maybe a fluffier piece with their relationship as the centerpiece.

I have to say how sorry I am for not reviewing earlier but I will tell you I've read it more than twice.

Your reader,

Clawstrike590
unnecessarilybored chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
a tad cliche but nevertheless I found your story quite enjoyable... im giving you a wink and a thumbs up!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I think i might cry.

That was amazing.

Honest to god.

Amazing.
justjuice chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
i think its flirting;D this is absolutely awesome youve done a great job. i love andrea's cute innocent character and trents 'asshole' playboy character i wish it was a longer story but this is a perfect one shot. nice work x
11cina24 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was, sooooooooo well written.

Absolutely adored it(:
leavemeialone chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I really enjoyed this one-shot. I like how Trent kept pushing her and he even agreed to do what she had said. I liked seeing from his perspective. I'm happy with this happy ending.
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »