Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Guest1 chapter 5 . 11/2/2018
This is beautiful writing. I love getting lost in romance writings that have me unable to stop “flipping the page”. I definitely binge read that piece. I am sad that it is unfinished but I will come back to read it again to ride Adam and Lucinda’s emotional roller coaster. His love for her is captivating. Thank you for writing.
slipaway chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
I don't know if you're still accessing this fiction but I felt it would be right to leave my review considering I enjoyed it. There's a lack of female dominance in the fiction community so I was happy to stumble upon your story. The portrayal of the characters was loving and warm which made the relationship between master and slave attractive and enticing. Adam's need for approval was cute and I enjoyed the portrayal of his different sides- him pushing his head to her hand and loving kissing her feet, him sitting at her feet- there were many aspects I found delightful and precious. The sexual aspect was brilliant and romantic and yet the writing of it made each side of the act seem more human. While I feel more could be fleshed out, I would especially love to read more of Adam's thoughts, and more detail could be added, I enjoyed what has been written. It was easy to read and it flowed well. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
I am completely hooked on this story. I've been looking everywhere for something like this, but haven't found a thing until I found this. It's perfect, absolutely amazing, and written at a level far beyond anyone else's on this site. I'm not sure if you'll be writing anymore, but I hope you do. This story deserves way more followers and reviews than it has. In fact, I believe it should be published.
some random person chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
That was beautiful. Most of the BDSM stories I read lack emotional conflict. I love the tenderness you've blended in with the submission. Good work.
Osi chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
i admit that i usually go for the other way around when it comes to this sort of thing (if that makes sense), but you have changed my mind...

and posting such a short 5th chapter was such a tease! ack!
science queen chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
wow this is a great story!I never read stories like this but this is really good!
lala chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
WRITE MORE! THIS IS ADDICTING!
Rayne.S chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Great story. It actually explores the world male submission on a more emotional side.

Can't wait to see more of this!

Rayne.S
Tt24 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
poor adam i feel bad for him. he really loves her and she doesn't believe him.
Rio's Desire chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
Well after that cliffhanger, you must post more. I will always wonder what happened between them!
Rio's Desire chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
This story has been amazing so far, I am still reading it, but I thought you should know that.
someone chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
How could you leave it right there? *tear tear* cliff hangers are evil. Any way love the story and how Lucinda seems determined to beleive the worst in him and Adam seems determned to make her love him
jinko chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
WONDERFULLY WRITTEN!

i usually dont read or like stuff like this, but this story is good! PLEASE COMPLETE IT.
abababaa chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Great!

I loved the way he made up his mind. I am very curious to see what happens next.
pfannkucken chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
well that was like the quickest update ever

thank you!

i really REALLY wanna know what happens next

more soon please?