Reviews for Click
S.I.R.E. Ruby-san chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I really enjoyed this! great job!
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Oh wow...

This was very creepy but I liked the plot.

I especially like the rhyme that came over the PA system.

Nice work with this story!
Shepherd Nerd chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hi there!

I quite liked this. It moved along very well and had a sufficiently horrifying ending. Even though she was the "villain", I found myself sympathizing with Stephanie in her insanity. Poor thing.

Only one small thing. It felt to me like there were two endings here, one where Stephanie says "Just admiring my handiwork", the other where you give an epilogue about the characters. Not to say I don't like the ending; it does provide a good jolt and explains loose plot points. I just feel like it's a little stilted.

Good job! :)
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hey,

Nice story, well done! :D Loved the plot, etc :)

ranDUMM
S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Were there scene changes in this story because I felt like the story was going back and forth between an office and the locker room? If so, then physically mark the changes with a blank line or a line filled with hypens or asterisks. It'll help the flow of the story by telling the reader "Hey! Scene change here!".

Also, "Emmaline was a model student" should be "Emmaline had been a model student". The girl is dead now so she's a thing of the past along with her accomplishments.

Speaking of Emmaline, what part does she play in this story? Sure, she was the first to die but (assuming that Stephanie killed her) she didn't seem to have any tie to Stephanie unlike those other girls. It seemed a little odd to have her in there.
lailaaa chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
*shudders*

written VERY well, great imagery *thumbs up*

once you said 'than' instead of 'then.'

[First I’ll stab, than I’ll hang.

And these birdies won’t come back again.“]

SEE? i can't even give you constructive critisism, too perfect!
Witch Robyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Cool. A bit horrifying, but that's the point, right?

Keep up the good work!
Negasi chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Normally I want to see the "murderer" in these types of situation to be foiled but it chilled my bones as I realized I wanted her to murder them, and brutally, because the piece just gets you so wrapped up in the feelings of your main character. I really enjoyed this piece.