Reviews for Muse of the Melody
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
i love the story

cant wait for more

hope you update soon

hope your nana gets better

-ifly*hugs*
BaleighTheMadQueen chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
you're forgiven. i hope your Nana gets better! i wouldn't be able to write if that happened either.
Amaury chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Why are you apologizing? This is completely understandable. I hope everything goes well. Take you time. Let things out. I'm very sorry.
AngelicExistence101 chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Honey, don't you dare apologize. I know the feeling a little too well, I'll just say that my grandma died in 2005 and well I'm wishing you and your Nana all the best. I understand what it's like when everything's all hectic and such. I mean, I know that my condolences aren't going to mean anything to you, but I send them along with my deepest sympathies.

When ever you update will be just fine. A new chapter from you is always worth waiting for.

Again, I wish you all the best.
Amaury chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
D: Keep writing! Don't get down. Even if you don't get as

many reviews, it is such a good story.

I would like to learn piano. :]
k.maag chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
I play bass guitar. :)

Good job on this story so far!

My only concern is, be extra careful not to make Jada into a Mary Sue. I haven't seen any significant character flaws, she has a lot of positive qualities, and of course, relationship abuse does add to the "Mary Sue" image. So, I'd watch for that and make her a more defined character.
CoFfEeKiSsEs chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Poor jada... Jason is awsum
ThatWasWierd chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
We! Finally! Why is it alway in chapter 5 they fall in love!¡¿ Jeepers creepers! I wounder is Jada likes chocolate? Yumy
xMusicalRain chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
ahh Deviantart is lame! \

and OMG! poor Jada! [, and what happen to Andrew...? I sense some deeper meaning.. muahah.. ] lol sorry its just 7 in the morning.. and im pretty weird early in the morning..! and maybe I can send you the pics? via email, or msn?
AngelicExistence101 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Wow... you only usually get 6-7 reviews per chapter" I only got two on my story so far. :/

Anyways, now it's much clearer for me to understand why Jada is so scared. (My brother's name is Adam lol I had to say that because in the midst of the chapter, the name just popped up so yeah lol sorry about the randomness) She's been abused by this Andrew guy several times before, her mother's not exactly a saint when it comes to her daughter and that really gets me steamed. I mean the poor girl has been through enough in her life with this Andrew guy but for her to get treated like crap by her mother? That's totally not fair. I really, truly understand that she's scared of men, I would be too. I also get why she's a bit frightened of Jason but I think Jada should try to relax and give him a real chance. She should at least try to befriend Jason. Trust me, I am in NO way bored of this story. No way. While I understand how getting less reviews can be frustrating, I would love for you to keep continuing this story. I'll always be a following fan of yours! :)

I thought it was adorable when Jason blurted to Jada that he thought she was cute aha.

Oh, and before I forget. Yes, I do play musical instruments. I play Flute, Alto Saxophone and the Violin. ) What about you?
CoFfEeKiSsEs chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Nice chapter. Jada's mum isa bitchh. :/
Amaury chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
D: What a rude mom. i feel bad for Jada. This was a cute chapter.

Nice job. :] Look forward to the next one.
k.maag chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Nice third chapter. Jason isn't a meanie anymore. :)

I hope it won't bleep out my slow, and seemingly mocking way of giving you the link to "Howl" this time. :)

w

weareempires

com

xMusicalRain chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Haha you mislead me :o! and happy early birthday! hope you have a great one!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »