Reviews for Soul Asylum
chocol8 can kill chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
so far i like the plot! there is magic and some angst, i really like that kind of stories. i'll try to beta read next time so i can help too. update soon!
chocol8 can kill chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
exciting! head on for the next chapter
chocol8 can kill chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
wow! i will totally would love this one. i'll subscribe!..
Kasai Hane chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Cool! There are a couple of spelling mistakes in this one, but despite that I liked this one.

Write more when you can!
AlreadyGone chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
ooh! ooh! ooh! ooh! SUSPENSE!

This is pretty cool. I like it ]

You should definately update soon! I need to know what happens! D
Light at the end of a tunnel chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
cool cool cool! she escaped! thank goodness. thanks for updating!
unknown chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
i caught a few mistakes while reading this, but otherwise this is very well done.
Kim chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
It's a nice story/chapter. The Myria girl seems like a nice person though.
AlreadyGone chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
I think that was pretty cool ]

I wish I could do that! ] ] ]

Update soon please!

(btw, I got your PM and I'll get back to you in a minute ])
Tihaq Klee chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I like the plot so far, very interesting. Keep going!
someone chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
omg i love it. ur a really good writer
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Gah!

Alright, so before I get to the good stuff, I'm going to be picky. ;)

Throughout the whole chapter, you don't capatilize the letter 'I' when talking about her from her own narrative. For example: "i* wondered why my family didn't just come into my room to see me. But then i* remembered that my mom would probably yell at me for having such a germ infested room."

It's all sprinkled throughout the chapter, so that was just something I noticed.

And another thing; this sentence really didn't make sense. I caught on, but maybe you should fix it: "My father was a fat jerk with black hair e had black hair and dull green eyes."

But, other than that, everything was flawless! And those were just tiny mistypes.

About the story:

I literally blanched when her mother called her a 'thing'. How TERRIBLE!

And, gah, that wasn't a sucky ending.

I think it was an excellent place to stop; except for the fact that now, I want MORE!

Please, please; update soon!

All the best,

Kayla
fanfictiontastic chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hee hee, i dont have an account on this website, but anyways, im fanfictiontastic, lol.

Anyways, that was very suspenseful and exciting! It was ah-mazing. Oh wait, this isnt the clique so i probably shouldn't say that. Anyways, that was AMAZING, so update soon!

XOXOX,

Tess
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Tahahaha.

I sent my review reply before checking out your stuff, so then I was all, 'O dang. She only has one story. Well, it makes things easy!'

Hehe.

Alright, so, eh, how can I put this...

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat.

You've gotten me thoroughly in tune with the narrator, and it's only the prologue.

Update SOON.

Great job!

All the best,

Kayla
AlreadyGone chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I like this, you should definitely write more to this.

I've changed my mind. How about we co-write the re-written version of Traitor Sacrifice? Would you be interested in doing that? I like your style of writing ]

Let me know alright?