Reviews for Dodging Questions, Yours and Mine
xenolith chapter 20 . 10/6/2009
hahaha, well done you.

I thought that was a great ending. Well, it was a great last few chapters after all the madness and sadness he went through. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it got a laugh out of me on many occasions!
xenolith chapter 19 . 10/4/2009
Aww cute!

I'm grinning like a madwoman. Your updates are fantastic, I wish I had the discipline to sit and write more. Anyways, nice chapter :)
xenolith chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
'He muttered, "Bitch..." under his breath.

"What did you just call me?"

"Never mind."'

haha, oh Bo. His meltdown was so adorable!
xenolith chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
haha very good! I enjoyed that immensely :)
xenolith chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
poor Bo.

is he gonna be ok? I liked the line: 'He got up and everything felt wrong'
xenolith chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Good chapter. I liked the insight into Newt's character, he's interesting.
xenolith chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
Yay, you're back! I'm glad you updated this. I love Bo, I want to see what happens to him, and Roberta too I suppose coz I feel sorry for her!
xenolith chapter 13 . 8/22/2009
Fucking fantastic! Really confusing and scary and poor Bo, but it was well done and oh so fun to read. Had a smile on my face the whole time!

I loved this: 'So, as quietly as he could, he ran out of the theatre in paranoia.'
xenolith chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
haaha Kevin Sorbo, that reminds me of this old guy who drove our van on a field trip who was totally Clint Eastwood.

I liked this chapter, I really felt for Bo. His wandering is very Raskolnikov, I think, and I'm interested to see what's going to happen if/when he takes the purplish pill...
xenolith chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Cute XD

Gosh, I want to be serenaded with Jason Mraz songs...
xenolith chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
humerus. humorous. how the fuck do you spell that?

Great chapter as per usual. I have nothing constructive to suggest.
xenolith chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
"At this point, who cares?" - haha, fantastic!

Okay this was the best chapter by far. Not only was it funny but it was... geeze I dunno, excellent!

"Bo's anger was getting ravenous," I love that.

ahaha sexual relations...
xenolith chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
Nice chapter! Newt's blurb was great, I love that... hmm how can I say it... you put something across in this, like its not just a romance story. Eh I dunno.
xenolith chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
I really really like this chapter. First the insight into Roberta which I thought was great, ' the truth was always partially obscured by the fact that she rarely acted rationally,' it really made me think. And I loved Mark and Karley's conversation. Like your other reviewer said, it feels very, very real. The situation and what they talk about and even how they ended up, I could really see it all play out, it was very believable. So well done ;)
Sour Plums chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
You know, I've realized through this chapter that my problem I've been having with your writing is that it is just too real. Now, that's not a problem with your writing, that's a problem with the way that I'm reading it. I was reading this dialogue between Mark and Karley and I realized that this is exactly what it would sound like were I sitting in the backseat. The style is really growing on me. I just have to get over this feeling of cautiousness that I've adopted through reading too many bad fictionpress stories.