Reviews for Roller Coasters and Near Death Experiences
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Very cute :D :D I love it :)
squiggle-line chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I like the immediacy of this story, the way the plot unfolds without being bogged down by explanation of who the characters are and why they're in an amusement park. You do a really good job of showing and not telling.

"I'm just glad I don't have to ride the car ride to spend time with her" is a bit confusing at first, but the meaning of "car ride" (as a type of attraction, not a trip in a car) clears up when Tyler talks about the Tilt-A-Whirl and the Merry Mixer.

I like the nonchalance of the first time Tyler kisses Kady in the story but it seems out of sync with the ending. I guess I just wanted more of a build-up, more of Tyler's narration when Kady reciprocates his feelings. That last line is perfect though.

Thanks for sharing!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Haha this was just too cute. I loved it (especially her secret). I'm super glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
my FAVORITE part: “Uh,” I say intelligently. “Um.”

so cute!

_

i for one have some rollercoasters i WON'T ride, but some i probably will like, a billion times.

so cute, have i said that already? :P
JamieBell chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Ahahaha! That's very cute! Oh, how I wish I had a cute boy to ride rollercoasters with. :)
Jhaynee chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was cute, and Kady is just like me. I've said that line: “I hate roller coasters,” she says again. “Oh my God, I am going to die,” she says. “I’m going to come back and haunt your ass!”

Except in the end, I probably still wouldn't enjoy roller coasters because I hate them to no end...and I always have to hold onto someone's hand, but then again that's not such a bad thing ;)

I liked this piece. It was entertaining, I love Tyler's little tidbits of laws. Very interesting
McSarah chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i liked it. its a cute little story.
keiraliz chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw, that was so cute! Haha, I laughed when Tyler was commenting about Kady's scream. :]
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 7/27/2009