Reviews for Repentance Hospital
Sarthim chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Ha! I knew something was up! That ending paragraph partially explained what Victor and his friends are stuck on. Very interesting but it seemed to just sort of stop. Of course, I'll have to read on to see whether or when this will be making a comeback.

As I've said before, I love your stories and inventiveness. You know the right places where to apply tension and where to let the characters mix it up and interact with each other. Each adventure remains a suspenseful, and fun, read.
Sarthim chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Things are getting shadier. It looks like this won't be an easy mystery to solve. I'm betting the man Kole might cause trouble for James and his friends. It is strange that the man disappeared though...I'm betting that there might be a conspiracy to everything supernatural involved in this town. There could be something sinister at work and I don't know about it.

Intriguing. I must read on.
Sarthim chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Well now, this is an interesting turn of events.

I forgot to mention it but Victor's behavior at the start of this story did seem a tad unrealistic. It was, as Jerome put it, very out-of-character. Victor isn't known for doing those kinds of things and all of a sudden it seemed something just snapped. Maybe things will be explained later.

Anyway, it looks like things might get serious. No doubt, Victor will interact with the patient.
Sarthim chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Big uh-oh there. James is acting like there's no tomorrow. I don't think I've seen him go that far before. I don't even want to think about the repercussions of this.

This was a big cliffhanger-hook and I can't wait, (but I'm a little nervous at the same time), over what's going to happen.
The Parisian Guanaco chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Wow! I'm really intrigued with this story of Kole and Marie now. ) Poor Vick, having to witness this all - it seems as though these kids always get into the worst situations. xD I don't know whether this is a compliment or not, but it sort of reminds me of Scooby Doo. P
MockingJuliet chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
omg an invisable suit? I never evan thought of that. I was thinking something like, he had powers lol man that was super cool. I can't wait for the next little story. Drawn and Courted? Sounds interesting. Keep up the great job. I love this.
MockingJuliet chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Victor, Victor, Victor. Egging the girl's car never does any good. You always just have to pay the price. Poor guy had to learn the hard way though. But hey, it brought us to a whole new mystery to solve. A creepy one mind you. Very. How the heck did the guy get out of the room? That's down right creepy. And why was his outfit so weird? And what is wrong with the patient? And I wonder if there will be anything involving James's dad? Hm. Cant wait for the next update!

Keep Writing! I'm enjoying this so much.