Reviews for Family Secrets
Crimson Dizzy chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I like that this was entirely dialogue. That was cool, I don't think I've seen that before.

I loved the interaction between Uncle Frank and Harrison, it was so touching but believable and not a bit cheesy. The bits of humor were perfect. I especially liked “Well I’m not saying drug him and have your wicked way with his body.” and “Lala, happy place happy place, I’m not a pervert…”

Uncle Frank's so sharp and witty, I really liked him. It was sweet to see the two men begining to bond immedietly.

Great piece, it just made me smile.
Ocean Owl chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I don't think I've ever read a story in complete dialogue, but I found this interesting. I think by only using dialogue, I read faster and thus the conversation between the 2 characters actually sounds more 'conversational' and realistic in my head. Anyway, I really like this, both characters had a certain dynamism to them, and I like how it ended. nice work!
frogs of war chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Everything is in quotes. It took a moment to get used to. Well maybe a moment and a half, but it turned out nicely. Was it a prompt or something you just felt like doing?
ChrisCHJ chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I want an uncle like Drake! All my uncles are arseholes...

This looks like a story which could grow to something bigger. Just sayin'... Well done and keep up your good work!

Chris