Reviews for Fighting Against A Man's Love
RubyRed22 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I know it's been like three years, so ip it's not that this really matters... But what about how they have the same manager for modeling?
AnonymousReads chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
update. please. so far so confusing. no idea what is to happen. :0
trippy.cat.girl chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
(absolutely LOVE the first story by the way) So even though you have Cayden in here (stories need drama) you ARE going to let Cecelia end up with Jackson right? Those two are the best for each other- TEAM JACKSON ALL THE WAY BABY!
trippy.cat.girl chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Amber DeFabio chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Update soon, I'd really like to find out what happens in the love triangle and dows Kevin still have feelings for Cecilia?
disappearing in the shadow chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
gahh cayden's awesome but he's yucky

cuz i LOVE JACKSON and CECILIA !
musicfan567 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
This is really great, so far. Please update soon.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Amazing few chapters. I am loving the fact there is a third party now in the form of Cayden. Update soon, please!
Blossoming Hibiscus chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Aw poor Jackson! And Cayden...
Amber DeFabio chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
I'm so psyched for the love triangle to evolve. I didn't think the chapter was all that bad. All though, I wish you would have elaborated on the date rape drug situation - sounds like a story worth telling.
MistressBlack852 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
i read the previous story and loved it (sorry for not reviewing! i was too engrossed in the story :P)!

and i have to say... i like cayden better than jackson :S ...

this story is going excellently like the other one! :P
MarieAnn chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
I like how you wrote Cayden. He seems really sweet on Cecilia. But now it makes my decision between Jackson and Cayden harder. Can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
animegirl214 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
oh no. :O

lol. the title of this chapter explains the whole chapter.. :P

:D

hehehe. cant wait till the next one!
Amber DeFabio chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Wow. Major cliffhanger right there. Keep writing. I really wanna see what happens with Jackson.
MarieAnn chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I thought the ending to this chapter was funny. You did a great job with the writing! Can't wait for the next chapter!