Reviews for Beneficial
Luvv chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Dude. You. never. fucking. put. up. the last chapter! AI!

If you have a totally stressful and busy right now, I forgive you, but still! My pain!

Btw, I friggin LOVE Sammy's mom. I want her to be my mom. Or my girlfriend. And no guy who goes by Sammy is straight. Well, he could be. But he would be totally metro. I'm just saying (no, I'm stereotyping. So screw me. Yes, PLEASE).
MaidenOfLetters chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Awesome
LivingLovingDying chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Yay for smut! I really hope you do decide to update and finish this *puppy dog eyes*
Obsidian Butterflies chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I have like this serious addiction problem to your stories and would really like the fifth chapter. To satisfy my addiction...lol love it to pieces as usual!
Muzica-chan chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
I had a story in mind like this, but I don't think I could get the plot across as good as you do. You're one of my favorite authors for slash fiction. _
SucculentAmbush chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
It was fun! But I'm assuming because you haven't updated for about a year, the last chapter is never happening? Too bad. I like your smut. And your assorted high school stories have inspired me to write another of my own. lol. Anyways, I love all your stories thus far. They are really good. you are an amzing writer! Keep it up. :)
Momers chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Oh my God, update. I likes boisecks.
DarkCeleste chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
More! Just...more!
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
D: oh ma gaw. If you don't do that last chapter. I think I'll die. Like, brain aneurysm all over my keyboard. And it'll be your fault. D:
RokitToMars chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Yay yay smut!

Isn't it lovely?

Hehe, you know it.

And wow, just realizing that guys fooling around is gay!

*gasp**deadpans* Go Sammy.
RokitToMars chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
White Lies!

Jamie and Devin
RokitToMars chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh, poor Sammy!

Oh, yeah, not really normal straight guy behavior.

Or is it? Should I be creeping hot straight guys hoping they make out occasionaly?

Or not.

Oh yeah, and Cobra Starship ringtones rock.

Mines Hot Mess -
xday11 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
WAAOo, Sammy, you are a DUMB SHIT. Clearly we keep him around for his hot body. Clearly. And, clearly, they just have to have that SUPER HOT make-up sex to make up for it. Um. Yes, your story is yummy and I really enjoyed it so far and look forward to more.
Duuude chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
AND SAMMY BOTTOMS!

PRETTY PLEASE!

and also, I wish this was longer but it's stil beautiful the way it is. :)
Duuude chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
omgsh finish it!

e!

UPDATE

UPDATE

UPDATE!

124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »