Reviews for Beneficial
AlbinoApples chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Never apoligize for smut, dearie. And Sammy totally bottoms, right? I mean, he was the one protesting the shower-ness and he was the one how was jacked-off not the one doing the jacking. Lmao. Das my guess.
khorik chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
OMG the last time you updated was last year D:

Pop out one more chapter please? Gawd it sounds like these chapters are your babies and you're on your 5th, hah.

But anyways, JUST DO IT. Lol.
fullofsunshine chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! I freaking love this story and I can't WAIT for the lovely smut that's coming next :D :D Just one little chapter for us lovely readers? PLEASE? *puppy dog eyes*
gaia-x-goddess chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
On with the reading all stories.

;)

I LOVE THIS. Shit, I need to get some new reviews. I'm a bit crap. But, squee, aw.

x
Cadence chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Write faster? As much as I like Just Because, this story is really cute and you've kept all your reviewers waiting since August.
HideAndGoSeek chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
oh man! this story is amazing! please update soon! I love smut too and some Sammy/jack action is just what I need right now! I think Jack is bottom... but I don't care who it is as long as you update!

HGS
OrangeiPodxD chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
For some odd reason I think Jack bottoms xD
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
mwahahaha, go jack! *-*
aninhas chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
hello! came to say i really like this story!.

please update! (i can barely wait for the smut)
Cess chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Love this! And I think you need to post the last chapter... like Now! :P Pretty please :)
XxBrokenLiesxX chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Wow. I just LOVE this. :D

The characters are developed fantastically, and the plot is amazing. It's actually quite disappointing that it's only going to be 5 chapters long...
cancelaccount chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
Love this :) Please update soon! :)
Caseus chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
UPDATE THIS WOMAN.

I NEED MY SMUT.

NAO.

Besides, Sammy and Jack are hot :D
Andreana chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Good so far...so...more smut?
Dranyer chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Hi, I just read this story and I must say that the two boys are really cute! Hope you will continue on this story! (I know you said it's only supposed to be 5 chapters D:) And I teared (no, I didn't cry!) when Sammy pseudo-rejected Jack :( Keep up your good work! :)
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »