Reviews for Beneficial
Domia Lyran chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
SQUE! I love it, please write more!
hairspray cliche chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
How sad for Jack. I think he'd be on the bottom
plumblossom chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Well, Jack's pretty immature also. Sammy is a stupid, stupid boy who may not even grow out of messing with people, though.

If I had a star shaped tattoo I'd have an exotic word like "fulgent" on it.
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Loved this chapter...Sammy's mother is so cool I like her. I'm glad Sammy and Jack made up or made out I should say. I'm looking forward to the next chapter...I want Jack to bottom though...ahem. Well, update soon.
kazoua chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
What the fuck? Seriously, dude? One second they're all... 'i hate you' 'i don't' 'well you can suck it' 'wahwahwah'

And then they do some... crazy transformation in which they actually like each other! What the fuck?

Oh... in case you thought I was being horribly mean. I'm not. I really, really, really like this.

Wo! Go Jack!
kazoua chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Hahah! Loser!

That was, uh, my thought at the end of the chapter.
kazoua chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Oh man. I know Jack is the, well, more homo of the two... but Sammy is a complete F.A.G. fag. Hahaha. Ew. But it's cute in a really gross way. Overt flaming homosexual behavior. Really.
kazoua chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hahahah!

With his fist? Really now? I thought guys didn't -hit- girls?

Also... because my brain is fucked right now... I just thought 'weaksauce' was the funniest and almost most random-est thing to say at that moment. Haha. Weaksause.
Bexy31 chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Yay! _ I'm so glad Sammy realised that he likes Jack too! :D I like Sammy's mum _ She's cool, he he. Can't wait for the smut! XD Please keep up the great work! :D
FourDays chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Hey, stories this short are allowed to be predictable. And it's really cute!
Helizabeth chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
please tell me i'm the 69'th reviewer. because that would just make my day. and NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR SMUT, ESPECIALLY OF THE YAOI VARIETY!
fairies and snapple chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
That was... really, really funny. My favorite part was: "“Maybe Sammy doesn’t realize it, but then again, he’s never been the most perceptive boy.” ...I can’t believe that Sammy’s mom is telling me that her son is gay." And the end "Wow, I wish he wasn't such an idiot." I was just laughing, like, the whole time.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Bwahaha, can't wait for the smut. Yuss.

OMG DUDE. I was totally at Subconscious-Flirt's house when I was reading this, and I was like, FOR REALZ WARPED TOUR, TELL HER TO WEAR SOMETHING WEIRD AND WE'LL WEAR SOMETHING WEIRD AND THEN WE WON'T EVEN HAVE TO QUESTION EACH OTHER BECAUSE WE'LL JUST -KNOW-.

Did she tell you to wear something weird?

I was like, let's just stand in a big crowd of people and be like, "RYETE!" It was such an omfgwtf conversation.

Great chapter, though. Dude. Speaking of smut, cannot wait for the smuttiness to commence in Just Because. You've no idea how long I've been waiting for that. Parker deserves to get some, ya know? Anyway. I love Mama Brighton. She's really, really awesometastic. I was like, cracking up at the "I thought you were already dating" or whatever it was, I was just like, that is so great. And I totally raised my arms up and I was like, "Dude. Yess." at the "Making out with you does not make me the straightest ruler in the office supply store." I was like, dude, I love it. Yussir I do.

Can't wait for teh smutz :)
C.Wild chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Jack bottoms. Jack bottoms. Jack bottoms... This is now my mantra. I will cry if it turns out otherwise...

Well, good to know Sammy finally figured out what was happening inside that thick head of his.

So, next chapter soon!

O.N.J.

Jack bottoms. Jack bottoms. Jack bottoms...
jessicas favorite stories chapter 4 . 8/17/2009