Reviews for Beneficial
LimeSmoothie chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
god i love you and your plotless smut
OdairBear chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Aww this story is a lot of fun!

I feel like your characters have come to life, even if it is in such a short matter of time.

Jack and Sammy are the cutest.

I'll be reading the next chapter for sure! Haha.

Update soon!
Max-Ashworth chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
I love them. They're both so stupid. Rofl.

Mrs. Brighton rules! *wears a Mrs. Brighton t-shirt and waves a foam-finger*
infinite silence chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
aww i loved this chapter!
Caseus chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
SEX YAY
JaseyxRae chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
"Fuck you and your sexual needs, Sammy!"

hahaha that made me laugh even though this was a totally angsty scene.

" ... I’ve been dropping hints like nobody’s business, but he’s an unobservant moron.”

HA! "dropping hints like nobody's business" - great line.

My thoughts? Yeah. Sammy's a bitch and an idiot. I'm frustrated with him. My hope, however, is that he's running away to dump Mariah so that he can guilt-lessly fuck Jack. because he knows it hurts to be cheated on. But that's just me hoping ;) STUPID SAMMY. I'm glad Jack finally told him though!

Hm. I love To Love a Loser by the milk bottle., too :) although I haven't read the Miss Mysty series yet. I definitely will after I finish this review, though! I need more to read!

Fav. Fictionpress stories?

I love Quinntessential by the milk bottle. even better than TLaL.

OH! "With Intent" by Zebbie is so great! Not that much romance though. I mean, there is, but it's kind of just like "WHY DON'T YOU GET TOGETHER ALREADY?" But it's one of my all time favorites.

Um... "Bad Luck" by TheTuxedoPenguin is really good. It's reallyreallyreally long though. It will take you a while to get through, but I loved it :)

"Skye" by kristalyn

"WMSmoker Seeks Seclusion" by PirateGrrl

"The Poisoner's Ring" series by FreezingRaine (The Poisoner's Ring and The Poisoner's Game)

"The Lighthouse" by the north face is great!

"Famous Last Words" by SerialxLain is pretty good...

Well, those are my top recommendations... hope you like them!

GRR. This is the last chapter. I need more! Update soon! Same with Just Because!
JaseyxRae chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Well, Jack jacking someone off makes it confusing so that's understandable.

No offense, another reason this may be is because this story seems more smut-y, less plot-y. SORRY. nothing wrong with that ;) But when stories are like that, it seems like the characters aren't very dominant in personality so it's easy to get them confused. SORRY. I love this story. But TBGD and JB are a little more plot-y and have more dynamic characters because of it.

Um. Star tattoo. It really depends on who it is. If it's Alex from Just Because it should be "Parker" in the star ;)

wow. I'm drawing a creative blank. I'm kind of against tattoos that don't have a good meaning behind them, so I'm having trouble thinking of a tattoo for someone random. sorry.

Like Alex Gaskarth's tattoo? At first I was like "Woah. Way to get the worst tattoo ever." but then it had meaning behind it, so it was cool :) I mean, I still think it's a tiny bit stupid, but it's Alex so who cares!

HAHA, on the gaydar thing- I saw these two guys at the mall going into Urban Outfitters and they were right in front of me and they were holding hands and they were SO JUST LIKE ALEX AND PARKER IT WAS FREAKING ME OUT. They were arguing but in a cute-couple-y way and they were good looking in different ways (one was more golden-boy-ish and the other was little-emo-puppy-ish.) It was so weird. AND I saw them before I started Just Because (like last weekend). so that reminded me that I had to check and see if you started Parker's story. Which you did .

Um, it's hard to decided who goes top and bottom in this story. In TBGD it was SO obviously Cam-bottom, Travis-top. and Just Because is SO totally Parker-bottom, Alex-top.

Hmm.

Jack could be bottom because you seem to always make your main characters the bottom (probably because your a girl). Also, he's "gay-er" than closeted Sammy. But he could be top because he was talking about being top when on the phone with Alexa. He also did the jacking off here. But sammy did that before the story's beginning. so that doesn't say anything. However, he's more aggressively persuing the relationship. and jumping in the shower with Sammy. Which indicates top.

Sammy could be bottom because he's all whine-y and sad. However, I think normally he's not like this. He's also under the dilusion that he's straight. So I think he'd be more into being on top.

Hmm, after much deliberation. I think Jack's bottom, Sammy's top. But I'm fully okay with them maybe taking turns ;) or Jack being on top. But I think it suits your writing style and their personalities best for Sammy to be on top :)

Oh no, only one more chapter? UPDATE!
JaseyxRae chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
“S-C-A-N-D to the A to the L, O-U-S, can’t handle it, can’t handle it, damn that girl she’s scandalous,” blares from the tiny speakers of the phone.

O.M.F.G. "DAMN YOU LOOK GOOD AND I'M DRUNK (SCANDALOUS)" IS LIKE MY FAVORITE COBRA STARSHIP SONG! EVER.

whenever I see someone wearing a fanny pack, my best friend and I start whispering it, lol ("girl I dig yo' fanny pack, riding low behind your back...") it's kind of mean, but really funny :P

I now love sammy :)

I'm not even done with the chapter. But when I saw that, I scrolled down to review because I was like "*GASP* OMG BEST SONG EVER"

I grab the phone and open it. “Buddy the elf, what’s your favorite color?” I say, instead of answering with the typical “hello?”

Okay. Now I love Jack, too.

But lately, the kisses have been getting gentler, more emotional and less “I’m so fucking horny and my girlfriend can’t satisfy my needs”.

HA!

Hey, I think you do a really great job with first chapters. I have trouble with first chapters, too (reading and writing them). So I know what your talking about, but this story was interesting from the beginning :) So don't worry about it! Especially since you already have 56 reviews! haha :P

nice job, I'm off to read more!
honey splattered brains chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
whoops i meant sammy xD and OH MY GOODNESS D: /half expected sammy to have some kind of reaction D: poor jack
honey splattered brains chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
jack bangs sammy
crack the sky chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
sammy's an idiot and i dislike him. jack is a sweetheart and i totally love him.

also, the star-shaped tattoo should say "infinite". that's my favorite word right now, mostly because it comes from my favorite quote in my favorite book. :D
Max-Ashworth chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Fml, I should have been reading this from the start. You posted it the day after I got back from Europe. It was perfect timing! lol (But then I was so terrified of my inbox I don't think I read fictionpress stuff for a while. So maybe it wouldn't have mattered if you were on my alerts then.)

No matter what, HOLY SHIT SAMMY IS A DUMBASS. I love him, but wow. Dumbass.

I feel for Jack, I really do. Although I'd kill for what he has going with Sammy. Rofl. It really ISN'T normal.

But I sure wish it was.

Moving on.

Well, actually, I think I've run out of things to say! Except...I can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh also, I think that there are many awesome words, but I'm not sure how many should go in a tattoo.

Fabulous, Flippant, Dazzling, Awesome, Amazing, Odd, Oddball, Oddment, Super...I don't really know, I'm just tired and pulling fun words out of my ass. lol
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Oh, wow. Poor Jack. I actually kind of like Alexa now, just a little bit. Sammy's pissing me off in a major way, though. Like, srsly.

Mah favorite fictionpress stories... "Scenes are for the socially inept." Definitely. If you aren't reading it, do so. Now. And I really like "Just Because," but you're obviously not going to be reading that, so... er... also, I like "Quintessential." And also "Chemistry," even though that's been depressing for the last few chapters. And also "Just Another Nobody," which isn't very far along, but it's very cute. OH! And of course "Until You Loved Me." And "An Absolute Accedence." And "Piece of Cake." And, of course of course of course, "Stupid Post It Notes." And "Breaking The Mirror."

These are all slash, of course. I just don't read het anymore, it's kind of sad.

Great chapter, as always! Though, I do feel VERY VERY BAD FOR JACK. :(
miaou chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
For some reason, when i read “what word should be in a tattoo shaped like a star” i thought of the word FISH... u haha.

and im so so like on the edge of my seat about to fall off frantically waiting to see what'll happen next!
paputsza chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
oh, nice, please update as much as possible. I need more! it's been too long.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »