Reviews for Beneficial
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Well, I feel bad or Jack, but I never thought Alexa would be nice...huh. I kind of think Sammy's a jerk and ugh Mariah is coming off as a typical bitchy character...well update soon.
OdairBear chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
I don't know what it is about this story that pulls me in. Whenever I read this story I'm completely into it. I don't get distracted by anything!

In other words, it's a pretty awesome story!

Sammy is a bitch but I have faith in him.

I love the milk bottle! :D

Except I read Quinntessential.

Update soon!
Mica P chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Sammy is a whore! He needs to realize that he likes Jack too!

And I don't know if you only like reading slash haha but you could always try reading my story, it's really long, the first chapter that is, but I just posted it and I'm new to all this and it would be nice to get feedback, for just once in my life, with cookies and cherries on top! D

And I think the word should be Love, lol, i don't know why haha
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This story made me laugh a lot. Great humour. I like the wording and descriptions.
dorome chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Oh, i feel so bad for Jack. I really hope Sammy is comming round soon. I think he is a typical male idiot. You know, like knowing nothing about feelings, their own and the feelings of others.

So for your question... I really like Flamming the dorms by pesterme2, but it is quite graphic and a older story i really enjoyed The Charade by NekoKamiFL (there also is a sequel), ey and both are slash, but you are writing it so that won't bother you.
Bexy31 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Aww, poor Jack :( Sammy's not really making it any easier on him... And Mariah doesn't really give off the best first impression, ha ha. At least Alexa's on Jack's side though! _ Can't wait for the next chapter _ Please keep up the great work! :D

I recommend Famous Last Words by SerialXLain, Quartetto by SeveRemus and Nerves by frenchmartini :) They're all updated pretty regularly, and are all really good _ Over the Rainbow by TonberrySurprise is also very good :) Hope that helps!
Peter Halliwell chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I find this story highly captivating. I will love to see where you take this. Keep up the fabulous-ness. ;]

~Peter
jackio chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I love you and hate you at the same time. :] It's a great mixed emotion. Thank you for an amazing chapter to this wonderful story. :D
j'aimemavie chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
oh wow so much drama...and I love it!
HideAndGoSeek chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
i love it but why is sammy mad? i would think he'd be shocked or something and jack would storm away. anywho! I love it keep the chapys coming!
Someone just browsing chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Well this definitely caught my attention. The only part that irked me was the fact that Sammy was so upset over his girlfriend's betrayal...yet, he was basically sexing a guy behind her back.

Oh well, still did the job of keeping me interested.
This-is-my-penname-2 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
i thought jack would be the one who ran away, not sammy.
Helizabeth chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
you're just a little angst monster, aren't you? a half dumped cam and now this? sammy is a bitch, though. i like how you made alexa likeable. and my favorite stories (slash, of course) are "The Obscure Narration of Pocahontas" by she's-an-open-book (complete), ANYTHING by freakofspade, "Facades" by chibiwriter, pretty much anything by Carnivale, and my favorite is "Scream With Me" by so-brie-K.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
i wanna smack sammy :/

but jack should deff hook up with some other dude and make sammy jelous!
Jade Blacksoul chapter 3 . 8/10/2009