Reviews for Beneficial
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Hmm... Well, I had a stint of reading all the emo-abused-gay-kid stories, which are fun for a while. Like, er, Stupid Post it Notes and Breaking the Mirror. Except they haven't been udpated for a while. But frikking Stupid Post it Notes kept me occupied for several a gazillion hours. Also obsessed with Quinntessential by the Milk Bottle as well, except I'm gettitng annoyed because she never updates it and when she does I think it's an update but then it's not, and it's like, stop posting things that aren't updates because it's frikking annoying. Oh, and of course there's Piece of Cake, which is amazing... it's the sequel to that other one, but I can't actually remember what it's called right now. Scenes are for the Socially Inept is EPIC. she used to update once a week and now it hasn't come for over a month, i swear to god.

Done with ranting. Good chapter as well. I like how you update multiple things in one day, because nobody's been updating anything lately. I'm assuming Sammy's gonna come around, of course, because that's life. Senior Year. Just kidding. You said this was what? Five chapters? Which I like. Short and sweet. Good stuff. Update soon. Again. Second review today.
firestar267 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
i wish i couldnt think of a cool star/tattoo/word suggestion but i cant :(

uim glad he told sammy he wnats the friends with benefits thing over with...it shows hes stronger willed than youd think :)

sammy is an idiot youre right about that!

yay for alexa realising she has no chance and rooting for him though :)

cant wiat for more

m...Assisted Lift by frenchmartini is really funny - but only has 2 chapters as of yet...thats all i can think of off teh top of my head - enjoy
C.Wild chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Yay, I was so happy when this came through into my inbox. I went a bit nuts, everyone's giving me dirty looks... (It's 12.30am over here).

So, the tattoo... Hm, it needs to be something random, like 'milk' or 'slipper', then you can think up some amazingly weird back story on why that word's in the star.

Anyway, I'm sticking with my answer from last chapter. Potato. :)

O.N.J.
Mica P chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
O-M-G

This was so refreshing and so creatively written.

I just want to give you my favorite lines of the story:

-“Fwudn’t wer boona be gone wy fwow?” I mumble around my toothbrush. Translation: Shouldn’t your boner be gone by now?

-I grab the phone and open it. “Buddy the elf, what’s your favorite color?” I say, instead of answering with the typical “hello?”

HAHAHA It's so amazing! it's taking my mind off of Parker, whose story I miss so dearly. But this is def a good story that I can see going far
OdairBear chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
I don't think Jack should feel bad about calling Alexa a trashy bitch because she seems like one.

It's okay Jack! I agree with you!

Even though Jack gave sammy the handjob in this chapter, I think Sammy would be on top.

The so-called straight guys always seem that way to me.

Update soon!
Folie.a.deuxx chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Yeah, when you have a guy named Jack and he's jacking off I can see where the confusion would come in. And whoa. Alexa sounds just like one of my friend's d-bag boyfriends except she's a...she. People like that annoy me so much, especially when people defend them! Goodness, she needs to be gone ASAPS so we can have more hot Jack/Sammy manseks. Jack totally tops I think, he just seems more top-esque? I don't know.

I think the star should have the word rock inside it.

xThisIsx
Spanderholic chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
The word should be "RAWR" and I am really liking this fic! :D I feel sorry for Jack though... even though I should feel sorry for Sammy... odd. Tata!
Bexy31 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Aww, poor Jack :( (And poor Sammy too, I guess, ha ha) If only Sammy would realise how much Jack liked him... But yay for Jack for jerking Sammy off! XP Even if it didn't really help the situation any, it might give Sammy something to think about :) Can't wait for the next chapter, and please keep up the great work _
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Okay loved it just like the last chapter. You've done a great job.

I love Jack...and I think he should bottom...it just feels right. Sammy feels like the kind of guy who's whiny and uke-y when heartbroken but extremely dominant normally...but that's just my opinion.

About the tattoo...what about the word 'bright' cause i'm so stupid, that's the only word i could come up with.
Helizabeth chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Jack is the top, definitely. of course it would be interesting for sammy to get over his whine-fest and fuck jack into the mattress... and i do that do, where you slip into someone else's pov. and a word inside a star should be -well, i'm not sure what it should be, but it should be on cooper, because i love him.
C.Wild chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
The word in the tattoo should be Potato... It just should.

And I think Sammy does the fucking... When he actually sorts his head out lolz.

Anyway, love it. Can't wait for more
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Well, right now it seems like Sammy is sort of the bottom just because he's being all weak and broken up with and getting jerked off while Jack is sitting there with a hard-on, but I can also picture Jack taking it up the you-know-what. With these two, it's hard to tell. I guess it depends what situation you're putting them in when they're going to actually do it.

Anyhow, good chapter. I'm getting into this story, which is totally not shocking because I love all your other ones and I feel reaelly bad for Jack, although Sammy needs to realize that when you do things with another guy like that on a regular basis, you're at least somewhat gay. It's just not what guys do. I mean HONESTLY.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
to the star question: superstar (rofl)

second question deff jack
Solais chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
ahh, Sammy's an idiot, the poor darling! and Jack...that was quite the jealousy scene he pulled oh, well...

As for your question, damn, but I can totally see Sammy screaming his throat out and writhing under Jack. It's just the way they come across to me: Sammy - bottom, Jack - top.

But hell, what do I know? ;)
Pretty. Odd chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Hm, inside the star it should say... inspire. (:

and i think, that, as suave and good-looking sammy is, he'd probably be on the bottom. :D

that sounds just like someone i met at disneyland :D he was so cute, and he was wearing a pink shirt, and just, you know, screamed gay. he was so nice though :D

anyways, review time. jesus, sammy, he needs to get OVER alexa. i mean i know how hard it can be, when you love someone, and that just happens, but, maybe he should listen to jack and not talk to alexa at least a little bit longer.

and, for info on the ap tour, go on /specials/theaptour/ :D
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »