Reviews for Beneficial
ZeOnlyOne chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Jack is the top, duh. He's just awesome like that. :) But I could totally see Sammy admitting his feelings and getting A-G-G-R-E...Uh. Aggressive. It takes too long to spell with hyphens...Meh. Sammy just seems like the type to a pushy!bottom, one who takes what he wants.

And as much as I love Jack (and ohh, do I!), he's being a lamesauce at the moment. Go get Sammy and fix things!

...I have no idea what I'm saying at this point. Anyway, can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm really looking forward to it.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
If a character had a tattoo shaped like a star, the word inside the star would most definitely be "shine." Yah. In like, curvy curly script. Unoriginal, maybe, but it was the first thing that came to mind, and when I tried to think of something better, it all felt wrong, and shine kept coming back into my mind.

Ha. This chapter was great. It made me blush. I feel so bad for Jack, though. Sammy's annoying me. He's all like, Alexa Alexa Alexa. Nobody cares about that fucking bitch. Jack is like a thousand times awesomer than her. Yah yah.
Pretty. Odd chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
So, I really like this. I think your chacters have depth, and I'm excite to see how everything plays out :D and just wondering, have you heard about the fall ball tour? Coz it's the academy is and mayday parade co headlining with the secret hand shake, set your goals, and youmeatsix :D

But more about the story, lol. I think Sammy needs to take a step back, and think about his feelings, maybe, think about what he's doing with Jack.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Dude. Yes. When it was all, damn you look good and I'm drunk, I promise you that I honestly raised my fists in the air and said, "YUSS!" 'Twas epic. I think I'ma like this one- hah, of course I am, YOU'RE writing it :) Can't wait to see more!
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I liked how it started. I think it'll turn out great. I can't comment on the couple much since it's the first chapter but they're cute. Can't wait to read more.
dorome chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
ohh, it is cute and you defenitly got my attention. So please keep on writing and update soon.
Solais chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Interesting start. Can't wait to see how Jack intends to take advantage of Sammy :)
Dragonette12 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
this story certainly grabbed my attention. you've def. got an interesting plot going here. keep up the good work!
OdairBear chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Aww I really like this story idea!

Sammy and Jack seem really cute!

I can't imagine it being only five chapters.

It seems like there will be a lot to this story, regardless.

Update sooN!
Bexy31 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
He he, this seems really good so far! _ Poor Sammy :( Even if technically he was sort of cheating by making out with Jack anyway, ha ha. And poor Jack, liking Sammy as more than a friend... I can't wait to read more! :D Please update soon _
The Chalk Ninja chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Ugh, only five chapters? I could cry.

It's already quite sad to start with, and for it to be such a short story makes it sad.

Well, I'm certainly looking forward from more stories from you, and looking forward to this one.

Update quickly.
Caseus chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
SCAND-A-LOUS CAN'T HANDLE IT CAN'T HANDLE IT DAMN THAT GIRL SHE'S SCANDALOUS

I'm sure you've gotten like 8 emails from me reviewing your stories/favoriting/alerting you. Yupyup.
HideAndGoSeek chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really liked it and hope you update soon!
infinite silence chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i like it .
miss.denali chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
ahaha! i knew it! xDD

jack going for sammy!

i just picture jack being the man, and sammy as the woman.

love your writing style, by the way!
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »