Reviews for The Actress
jayyy chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Love.

I LOVE this story.

By far one of the best I've read on this site.
collycoco chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
-_- -.- really Kayla? Are you trying to kill me here? Toying with my emotions like that! PSH! I should like smack you at this point when I see you next time. HAH! Nah Im just kidding you. It wasnt your typical cliche ending what I was expecting. It really was a good ending, with them saying they felt the same way. They didnt kiss. But maybe they will in the near furture? HAH!

Wonderful story! Im so proud of you! :) You are becoming a wonderful writer!

ps: YAY! Im mentioned in the chapter! :)

pss: Ever think about writing a sequel?
collycoco chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
O.O how the heck do you update so quickly? LOL! Ugh I feel so bad for Kate. She reminds me in alot of ways. Scared to admit feelings for someone and scared on what they will think of me right after. Or being embrassed by it. But jealous that someone else has them. And I start to hate them.

Good for Chloe! I knew her and Kyle had something from the beginning. But I am a little jealous of her. LOL!

Yay for an update! Great job! And by the way, Im really jealous you can update so quickly! How many words do you put in the chapter and how long does it probably take you?
collycoco chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
In a way, I feel really bad for Chole. Its like she is alone in her life. Just what it means to me. But you know! xD Kate and Eric should go out. And is it me, or is it weird that this guy is named Eric? LOL! Just saying. But poor Kate...she seems so sad bc her best friend, her crush, is going out with someone she doesnt like.

Well update soon! :)
collycoco chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Hey You! Sorry its been too long! So far, I really love this! Its showing that love will progess in all of them. Its sort of how me and my friends think, love scuks. HAH! I just want to suggest something, Im getting really confused about who is who. Is this just one person point of view? Or just 2 people? And if its two people, just put their POV. Im sorry if i insulted you. I just got really confused! xD

Another then that, GREAT CHAPTER! On to the next one! :)
collycoco chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
"It's working pretty well for Stephanie Meyer, right?" O YOU! That made me laugh really hard for a long time. Now to the story! I thought this was about to be about the older guy and the young girl. But I guess not xD

Im shocked this isnt a one shot by you! haha im just kidding. It seems to me this story is going to really develop and I cant wait to read more! :) I can tell its going to be a wonderful story

UPDATE SOON! :)
k.maag chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Thank you for this story. It definitely leaves me wondering what is going on, which is good because you said that you wanted to attract as many people as you could. However, it also makes it very hard to critique this, because it could go in any direction at all.

So, I'll continue reading it and save the real dirty work for later. :)