Reviews for To Be a Ghost
Kidiu chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
Sad, but I liked it. The ending was very conclusive. I'm surprised I didn't cry, but it was smooth and calm enough not to.
Sodapop chapter 30 . 12/19/2012
(crying)... I don't noe wat 2 say I'm just glad he didn't have 2 die alone somebody finally noice the ghost boy
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 29 . 9/7/2012
You made me cry...thats a hard thing to do. I didn't gry when I saw sweet november, A.I Arifitcial Intellegence, or My sister's keeper. Those are all sad movies ( A.I the saddest ) and my eyes didn't even prick, but this...It was beautiful! Bravo, you atained the impossible.
LoveCosmicLace chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
HOH-LY FUCKING SHITE! I should not be reading this lolz. It will freak my the fuck out and I won't be able to sleep properly for WEEKS.
jhol7689 chapter 29 . 11/27/2011
One of the best. Stories. Ever. I really loved Nate because of his honesty and innocence, he cared for others and didn't have a bad thought through out the entire story. I cried and am re reading this story because I can't get Nate out of my head. I liked the other characters as well, but he was by far my favorite. I have yet to read a story where the main character dies but I had an inkling that he would when I found out this wasn't just a story, it was his journal. I also new for sure when the narrator wasn't Nate anymore but I didn't grasp how hard I'd cry but glad he went on with Gem and his brother. I give props to you this is in my top 3 favorite stories.
to lazy to log on chapter 29 . 11/17/2011
best story i've read in a while... loved it even though it made me cry a bit... best ending ever! :D
Soraya Zeeva chapter 29 . 9/1/2011
The ending was very sad, but I really did enjoy this story.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/14/2011
I just spent a good part of my day reading this and by the end I was balling my eyes out. It was a really good story. One of the best I have read on here.
TunglMed chapter 29 . 7/13/2011
That was so sad. Why did he have to die after everything went all right? hmph.

I think it was really well written though, I loved your characters.

cheers!
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 30 . 12/12/2010
that was super cute and really sad.

I'm still crying! Nate dying, I expected it but at the same time I didn't. It was intense.

:')
DeviWan chapter 29 . 8/21/2010
AW F**K! I cried so much! It was such a sad, peaceful ending, but I loved how this story built up. I loved how you've written it, loved the characters, loved everything! Well done.
Beebee2121 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
HA. I knew it. I knew Todd was gay.

Anyway, I'd like to point out something...

"Moments later, we broke apart for breath."

That's a very non-magical way to describe a kiss. It give the image of them just sitting there with their lips touching. Hooray? You've gotta give it some motion. Some action, yeah?

That's all I've got. Great story nonetheless!
EVIL-lil'bunny chapter 30 . 7/23/2010
Danggit! Nate died!
mochacafe chapter 30 . 7/21/2010
role-playing site? or is just like...idk. send me link, please. new story sounds kind of cool, but i think i'm a taking a break from slash for a bit. too many -_- XD b
MoodyDreamer chapter 29 . 7/20/2010
Ah, F! I KNEW IT! Nate was going to die! D; Oh, Nate! I feel so sad for you. It's so sad that nothing could have been done. I'm so happy though that Alec stayed with you up 'til your last second. I'm happy that he passed away peacefully and happily...and he already has friends! W So sweet and awesome. I wanted to be super sad and cry! I was actually going to! I held it in though. I also wanted to cry...because it's over! Aww, Nate, I'm glad you passed away nicely (both Nates). I enjoyed this chapter. I felt sad and happy and so many things! Oh, it's so sweet that Nate and Gem waited for Nate. Poor Nate's sis...She just lost his bro. Poor parents. Ah, D; I just really can't believe it's over. D; I enjoyed this story. TONS. I really can't wait for the next story!
128 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »