Reviews for Gothika the Doll
J Clarke Kelsall chapter 17 . 3/19/2010
I really enjoyed this story and you should definatly write a sequel so we can learn what becomes of Wisdom, Hana and Gothika.
DeuxDragonsdelaReine chapter 13 . 12/16/2009
thank you for pointing out my mistakes and i wonder what happened to Lauren's eyes?
DeuxDragonsdelaReine chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
oh this is getting scary...
DeuxDragonsdelaReine chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
oh wow...this...this is getting good

hey wasn't the blue-eyed man the one who sold the doll to Widsom?
DeuxDragonsdelaReine chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
wow this is good please post more
Error 404 User not found chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
so i've added this to my community, itll be removed of course if you express such need, however, i thought it was amazing, and felt it would be good to promote your story. ill be reading more from you!
Coffee Cups and Candle Jars chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I really like this. Creepy dolls are a must D
S. M. Saves chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
Ok, now things are starting to remind me of "Child's Play". I hope Wisedom figures things out soon.

Good luck with the rest of your story.
S. M. Saves chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
"an obesity [obese], red-faced man spat out angrily on the top of his lungs"

"Itachi": Haha! Naruto references.

This is a really creepy story. It's scary how George got killed before he could correct what he had done.
S. M. Saves chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
"“It’s about time you wake [woke] up,”"

The only problem I had with this chapter is when did Elise put Lauren to sleep? First they were brushing hair and then BANG next thing you know Lauren is asleep. Smooth out the transition there.
S. M. Saves chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Wisdom is a neat/different name. Very memorable.

I have one critique. "Elise singsong as she pinches Wisdom’s cheeks.": "pinches" should be "pinched" since you're telling the story in the past tense. "Singsong" is a bit awkward when used as a verb. Try "Elise said in a singsong voice" instead.
S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
The imagery in this preface is very very good. It sets up the story nicely.
DeuxDragonsdelaReine chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
wow aeswome story keep updating i already love it
Stormtex chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
OH MY GOD! ANOTHER CHUCKY!

C.D.
Stormtex chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Dun dun dun. Creepy doll. I won't be surprise if the doll turns out to be like Chucky.

C.D.