Reviews for Coming to Terms
D-Mish chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
Upload and then get your act together :) Finish along the way
helzyeah chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
cute! hahah love it:)
natmarie chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Love the song choice for the chapter title. And so glad you upadated, what a wonderful new years present. Don't worry about forgeting to update, go and live life. Every day passes too fast and it's not until it's over that you realize how much you miss it (cue sigh from nostalgic college grad-that's me).

Kale's who plan is hilarious and precious and genius all at the same time. Their banter is cute and I can feel the sextual tension growing stronger. More please. :) I love how Charlie figured it out and Kale's response at being turned in by Jerry, had me litterally laughing outloud. The last line is my favorite. Awesome.
ZaraRose.16 chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
Haha, I've kinda added you for everything. But yeah, I have to say, this is my favourite story out of what you've written. I love the way you describe it all.
xoxtina46xox chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
AHAHA This chapter was really good and funny. I love how Kale really did put those poor kids up to doing that. And "cherry on top" ? LOL such a great chapter, can't wait for the next :)
spainsweetheart9 chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
aah i love this story soo much! update soon! :D
Madame Jenn chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
Yes! Mentioned in the author's note. Haha.

And thank you for the update. This was so cutee.
Madame Jenn chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
I'm really digging this story.

Hope you update soon!

I love all the references you put in there

and the way you describe things, like Kale's stance a the beginning of this chapter.

It was so cute. I could picture it perfectly.
natmarie chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
I like the line about the common stance of the male population, it reminded almost of a textbook, or like she was on safari gazing at males haha. The last line sounded a little like the thesis of a paper, maybe it could be smoothened out to transition to the next paragraph better. The flow was kind of disrupted. Not a major deal, but I thought I'd mention it. The rhyming game was cute. I didn't get it until a few lines down and by then I was a pile of mush.

Loved the Shakespeare allusion, so great. Mitch is starting to get on my nerves, but I suppose that is part of the point huh? And Kristin found out about the boy's side of the bet...uhoh. With the kiss and everything I thought Charlie was slightly starting to come around, or at least tolerate Kale so all of the comments of hate and loathing and Satan seemed a little strong for me. But that could just be me. And some parts are a lot of tell (description) instead of showing. If that makes sense. Totally not meaning this review to come off as harsh as it might have. I am undoubtedly in love with this piece, just throught I'd mention a few things. I still like the switching scenes and POVs and can't wait to see what Kristin decides to do. The bit with hayden was pricesless. Love it.

The pictures are pretty great. I snuck a peak at those too.
taichcha chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
Heck yes, new chapter!

I love the dialogue between Kale and his brother.

Its too funny
HiddenRoses.BlankPages chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
Awesome story! Keep writing.

-DarkRosyShadows
taichcha chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
I was seriously craving for this story :)

I love the dialogue between Charlie and Kristin in this chapter.

I can't wait to read more!
natmarie chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
Try not to be too discouraged about the review thing. Try as I might I often read things and forget to review them, or put them on my faves or alerts instead. And school has started up again for a lot of people. Not to make excuses or anything.

I love this chapter, I acutally think it might be my favorite so far. I liked the Kristen and Charlie dynamic and how there was a new facet added to the bet (that kind of came back in the last two lines of the chapter without either of them realizing it).

I also like how the Kale and Charlie relationship/friendship, whatever you want to call it, is developing at a realistic and comfortable level. You are developing each of their characters and I like reading and finding out new bits about them.

As always, love the witty dialogue and way teh characters are somewhat comfortable with eachother and themselves. I look forward to seeing where this goes and if there is another bit added to Kale's end of the bet as well. :)

Keep up the amazing work.
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I like this )
storywritergirl chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
I'm being naughty and not signing in, but my internet has had several bitch-fits the past week and I don't want to provoke it.

So this chapter was cute. And like always, I'm going to be annoying and ask for some deeper insight into Kale's noggin. But also like always, I'm going to ask for more chapters :P

Cheers.