Reviews for Coming to Terms
natmarie chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
And you've done it again. Another marvelous chapter and another intriguing bet. Hm interesting. I love how the conversation seems effortless, and just noticed that the chapter titles relate to the song lyrics at the beginning. I'm a little slow sometimes. Nicely written,you really have a knack for keeping things moving and making a reader want more.

PS. Almost fell out of my chair when I read the name of the cafe, Lobster Mobster...genius.

PPS. Ooh sailing, can I'll go after Kale if Charlie doesn't want him. ;)
chaichait chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Yay! new chapter! I realy like your characters, but Mitch is such a jerk. I can't wait for the next chapter!
natmarie chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Hooray, another chapter off the ground. I was trying to figure out where this was going to go. I didn't know if the pool thing meant summer, but here I see it is the begining of school. And Kale is a new kid, I feel a twist is coming here. I usually cringe at bets, but being how I loved Ten Things I Hate About You, and this resembles that a little...in my head at least...I think it will be fabulous. Again, very realistic characters, I don't know many guyes that talk quite like Kate and Mitch, but it doesn't seem overly extreme. Nicely done, look forward to more.
KelaBelle chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
loves it xx amazing.
storywritergirl chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Hey. Your summary hooked me, and I think I'll really like your writing style.

So, yes. I like, and will definitely put you on alert for more :)

(I will also try to work on giving better reviews, since 3 sentences and a smiley face ain't that helpful ;) )
lilibug818 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I love this so far! It's really well-written, the dialogue is sharp and funny and Charlie's an awesome character. I also like how you name each chapter after a song. I'll be watching for updates!
taichcha chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is a really great start! Why does she hold a grudge against guys? udate soon...
natmarie chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really like this. The summary caught my attention and at first I thought it might be cliche (which is not always bad) and was presently suprised. Your writing has a way of drawing a reader in. I was truely sad to see the end come. I also like how believable your characters are, not some extreme introvert or extravert or jerk. Nicely done. Look forward to more. :D
AndstillIRise chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
the arvil Lavigne qoute scared me a little, but the rest of the chapter made up for it. it sounds good, can't wait to see what you write next. peace
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5