Reviews for I Love You, Baby
racethedreamx chapter 21 . 3/28/2011
Considering that I haven't checked my email in days, this was a pleasant surprise. I'm so glad you're back to working on this story, staying on the same plot line does get a little boring after awhile, so finishing it soon can be your best motivation. I like the chapters short and sweet, I've never had a problem with them ranging from long to short, or less description, just as long as I'm enjoying what I'm reading. I'm really excited to see what the hell (pardon my french!) is going on. I'm not sure who's side I agree with, Eva's or Mason's. Ah! I don't know! Keep writing!
InkyEmerald chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
I don't mind the chapters being short and sweet, it means I can read them as soon as the email comes in rather than putting it off.

Can't wait to see what happens ]
Vampireacademyrox chapter 20 . 3/21/2011
love it plz ud soon :D
Ashleyismy1 chapter 19 . 9/21/2010
Oh man I DID NOT see this coming! and idk what you are talking about you introduced a new person lol a new baby! so you weren't lying. And I think saying mom works because it is from Eva's point of view so I think its more natural to say mom than my mom because saying my mom makes it sound like she is talking to the reader instead of allowing the reader to go into that world you know? hopefully I am making sense lol. Anyway ttyl! Love you!- DL
racethedreamx chapter 19 . 9/21/2010
What! Oh dear, that was some big news for me to handle! I wasn't expecting it. It was a great little chapter that holds a lot for the next one. I kinda can't wait to see who this new character is.. To answer your question- I think Mom would work fine, i think the people who have read your story this long, should know the characters and such by now. So it shouldn't be too hard of an adjustment. (:
NotSoOrdinary chapter 19 . 9/20/2010
Glad you gave us something, even if it's little. Poor Mason, he really is going through a lot, isn't he? I love that Eva and Mason are centric here, but I can't wait for more updates on Ryder & Abby. Great job!
LittleOda chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
I feel so much better now that I am caught up and I can't wait for more. I'm sorry I couldn't read and review for so long. :( But I'm back now. :)
LittleOda chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
Aw. :( Poor Mason.
LittleOda chapter 17 . 9/19/2010
I'm working my way through all the chapters I missed because I now have a computer, but I wanted to stop at this one to say it is my favorite chapter so far. If I was a pregnant girl I would want a Mason, that's all I have to say. This was such a heartfelt chapter. I love it.
diwu6398 chapter 15 . 9/18/2010
Oh my God, I didn't even realize that I missed chapters! Lol. It took me a while to figure out where I had left off. I liked this. I think you've improved vastly throughout this story.
diwu6398 chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
Oh, God, I'm terrible! I accidently took you off my list. I'm putting you back on though! Be proud, you're the only het-rom on my favorites list. Good chapter. I'm glad that Mason chose Eva.
NotSoOrdinary chapter 18 . 9/14/2010
what a great chapter, I'm happy to see this progressing- i hope your muse stays put and you have a chance to finish it.
Ashleyismy1 chapter 18 . 9/9/2010
AH AMAZINGNESS! 'nuff said. ;)
racethedreamx chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
Okay, no, I did NOT expect that! My jaw dropped to the floor! Ah, what a great chapter!
Krystal chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
So I really liked this chapter. The last one was a good one too but this one was really good. I didn't expect his parents to kick him out and tell Eva to get an abortion. The dad was just acting really unreasonable and it frustrated me. Especially when he said about it not being Mason's.
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »