Reviews for I Love You, Baby
InkyEmerald chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
I'm loving it. I have read it from start to finish over the last 3 days and I loved everything so far. Keep updating, this is one of my favourite stories ]
racethedreamx chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Even though it's a different side of Mason, it's definitely what all readers look for. He seems like the perfect boyfriend that everyone wants, but no one is perfect, and this chapter sets him apart from that and shows some of his true colors. I can't wait to read on and find out what happens once he tells his parents!
Ashleyismy1 chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
Hello!

A saw your email and I had to come read this right away before I started another week of classes and got way too busy. This is a really interesting side to Mason and I find it interesting because he is a teenage guy so I think it makes him more of a believable character. He is not the perfect man, he's stubborn and uses anger to show his vulnerability which is so true with a lot of guys. I like it :) keep writing!
KrystalAnnette chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
So Ashley, I read chapters 14, 15, and 16. They were all really good. I'm glad her mom reacted the way she did and has a good support system while she is pregnant. Also, I thought the employee guy was really funny. I like the fact her mom called her dad too to let him know about the pregnancy and he is going to support her too.

P.S. I accidently went on to fanfiction instead and was trying to figure out why it wouldn't let me on. After about 5 minutes I realized I was on the wrong site. ]
Ashleyismy1 chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
Hi! Anyway so short little chapter. You have a few more grammar and spelling mistakes than normal but I'm interested to find out what's going to happen. Did Ryder and Eva get any gifts? and what happened between the Eva and her Dad? Can we get like a flashback or something please? Looking forward to your next update. Happy Writing! :)
racethedreamx chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
You were right, you updated tonight. I like how you added about her mother calling her father. That could definitely add some things into the story line. I always love the outings she has with her siblings and Ryder seems to be my favorite.
racethedreamx chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
I'm so glad her mom reacted well towards it! If she hadn't, it would have created such drama for her, and we know she shouldn't have that while she's preggers! As always, keep up the good work!
Ashleyismy1 chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
Yay! I'm so excited that her mom reacted so well to it! That could have caused so much more tension than necessary and what's done is done, nothing her mom could have done about it anyway. I love that she's just figuring out that Mason's gonna be a daddy but he'll be good at that since he takes care of her so well already! Keep writing! -your number one fan!
racethedreamx chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
I have been surrounded with nothing but cliff hangers, but I love it! I must say from reading this chapter, your writing has improved a lot. I can't wait for the next update and the reaction. Keep it coming! (:
diwu6398 chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
This was a great chapter. it seems like you haven't updated in a while. you said you wanted to finish it. no pressure, but update soon!i feel like i already reviewed this chapter but i guess not.
Ashleyismy1 chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
Hello! Told you I'd review ;) well I think it is her mom that is home and I'm liking where it is going. It will be interesting to see how her mom reacts to her being pregnant, especially since everyone else is being so supportive. I'm glad you are still writing. Keep it up girl!
diwu6398 chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
You're punctuation has gotten much better... along with your writing. )
racethedreamx chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I have been waiting forever! Oh, great cliffhanger! Could it be the mom, who makes a surprise early visit home? I'm so excited your back on the writing scene also, this is one of favorite stories, that I'm glad I started reading. Can't wait to read on!
Krystal chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I thought it was well written. I'm glad you want to finish it. I'm excited that you used my idea but then disappointed you had it rain on them lol. Well atleast they got to spend some time together and she enjoyed it. ]
FAN chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
i really enjoyed this story. my suggestion the surprise guess should be her mother. update soon!
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »