Reviews for I Love You, Baby
LittleOda chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Oh, it's been so long. I think this was a good chapter. :)

I think it's important for Eva to remember that her family and Abby still love her despite her getting pregnant, and it's most important that Mason still loves her. I'm so happy that he's still with her. He's a really good boyfriend!

I thought it was funny when you wrote that Braden and Cam went to play Ryder's new game. :P

I want to read more now!

-GH
KrystalAnnette chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Even though this was a filler chapter and you didn't think it was that good, I really liked it. I thought it was very well written. I also loved that you gave links for the gifts. ]
NotSoOrdinary chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
overall, i think this is a sweet story. I like that Mason isn't too perfect- and I'm happy that you're incorporating someone in there for Cam. It'd be rough being only a year younger, and not having a Thomas sibling in this family!

Job well done, and keep it up!
racethedreamx chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
you're forgiven by me, because you made my thanksgiving break just so much better. even if it was a filler chapter, i still loved it. it was nice to have more details of everyone, don't doubt yourself, i enjoyed it.
racethedreamx chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
Yeah, you're right. I do wish I had a Mason or a Ryder or even a Cam. They seem like the nicest guys ever, if only they were real people ...

Anyways, I loved this. A lot. I loved how you incorporated the story's title into it. I had a feeling that Mason would come along, he just needed some time. Again, great job on this, I really can't get over how well it's written. [:
KrystalAnnette chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
So for chapter 10, I was really disappointed Mason turned to alcohol and drugs after hearing she was pregnant. Also, I didn't realize her middle name was Annette ]. I like Cam's new girl and I really hope they work out. For chapter 11, I think it is my most favorite chapter so far. I'm really glad he apologized and everything worked out. I also like how you incorporated the title. Love you best friend!
Ashleyismy1 chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
So for all the people reading this is my shout out to my #1 Ashley! I think your writing is really realistic and Mason's character is very well written. He's not the perfect angel, and even though he makes mistakes he's still the good guy everyone wants. Keep up the good work!- DL
LittleOda chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
Good Mason. Now I can blow him kisses of congratulations. :P

This was my favorite chapter so far, I think. And I'm glad you finally worked the title into the story. It was so fun to read the line and go "Oh, hey-that's the title!" lol. I know, I'm a little weird.

But, anyway, I still love the story!

I would totally be happy with a Ryder. That sounded wrong, but-er-anyway... Ryder is my favorite guy by far. If he were real I would kidnap him and keep him forever. Just kidding.

More!
LittleOda chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
Okay, so here's for Chapter 10:

Ahh! Mason! He's killing me! I want to slap that boy upside the head. lol. I guess it is a lot to take in, though. I have faith in him. I think he'll pull through eventually.

Cam's potential girlfriend is cool. I hope she stays okay cuz I can't handle anymore heartache. :P

Well, I'm on to Chapter 11 now, so I better get going.
Bubbles1357 chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
Aw. That was soo cute. I can't wait to see where life takes these two and their little family next... -
Marty Sunshine chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
YAY! i LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Mason is still the guy I want :)...Dont stop writing, cant wait for the next update
Marty Sunshine chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Okay, so Im not liking Mason too much now. He's such a jerk! I liked this chapter, at least she has her brothers and Abby. I really hope its updated twice this week :)
racethedreamx chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Man, a cliffhanger. I really want to know Mason's true reaction! For someone who said she doesn't know much about pregnancy, just the basics, you're doing very well with the emotions and things Eva is going through. [: Great job, as always. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
mrsringostarr chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
when are posting more?
LittleOda chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Okay. So I did read this a couple days ago. Or yesterday. I can't remember. XD But I did read it. I just didn't have time to review, and I was sick so it would have sounded stupid or delirious.

I'm going crazy about Mason. I need to know! I know he's a great boyfriend, but I'm not always good at predicting things, and I just can't wait for more!

Eva has amazing brothers. Especially Ryder.

The coach's assistant? That was funny. :) Go Cam.

I bet Braden's inquisitive.

Thanks for making my day sick at home a little better.

:D