Reviews for I Love You, Baby
Marty Sunshine chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
I really enjoy this story :) I like how you wrote it...especially this part. To me telling the guy would receive a reaction like that. I cant wait to see what happens next, I really hope Mason isnt a jerk! HURRY UP AND UPDATE! PLS!
Ashleyismy1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Ashley! So my internet finally stopped being dumb long enough for me to write my #1 a message. Your story is great you have a way with writing that makes it believable and real. Keep writing girl, I know you love it. :) I'm gonna try to read the rest if my internet cooperates lol. -DL
KrystalAnnette chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Ashley, I think you are a naturally born writer. Every chapter you write is really good and connects the reader to the characters in the story. I'm still having a hard time thinking of songs for the chapters though. -Krystal ]
racethedreamx chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Wow, this chapter is amazing. I really felt the emotions and everything that Eva was going through. Great job, as always.
Marty Sunshine chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
Not going to lie, Im addicted...I mean I feel like Im in their world and I dont want to leave. Eva reminds me of myself, I totally know how it feels to raise your siblings..Anyways I want you to CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY! I cant wait to see what happens next. ALso I want my own Mason:(
LittleOda chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
I really love this story. Each chapter draws me in more and more, and I look forward to every update. Whenever I receive an alert that you posted more, I get so excited and I know there's definitely something to make me smile that day.

Now, to the chapter: Ahh! I want to know how Mason will respond when Eva tells him the news. I think I already know; or, at least, I'm hoping he'll act a certain way.

You really conveyed all the proper emotions during the whole chapter. I was scared when Eva was scared; I was sad and overwhelmed when Eva was sad and overwhelmed; and I was calculating when Eva was calculating. You made everything seem so real!

I personally don't think you're doing anything wrong, and I don't know why you don't have more reviewers. I mean, I really like the story, as I said. Maybe the people who haven't reviewed again are just busy with school since it started recently. Maybe you'll get more reviewers after time. :)
racethedreamx chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
yet again, what a great chapter. i'm really starting to love this story, it's amazingly good. oh, and thanks for the thanks. keep writing. [:
LittleOda chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
Ooh, I was waiting for this for a while. I suspected, and I was just wondering how long it would take for anyone to figur it out in the story. Your puncuation was better, so, good job with that. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
racethedreamx chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
so, i guessed it right with Eva. anyways, love this chapter. it's short, but with major info. keep the updates coming. [:
racethedreamx chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
great job, i loved this chapter. hmm.. i think i might know what's going on with Eva. can't wait to read more.
goldiehotcakes chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
I understood everything, so don't worry too much about that. The chapter wasn't boring, at least not for me. :P I love background info, and this page was swimming with it. Me likee. I don't really have any suggestions because I love your story except maybe double-checking your punctuation. Some sentences can be difficult to comprehend sometimes if they are missing commas and such. Other than that, it's great! I honestly look forward to each chapter! Don't stop writing it ever! lol.
LittleOda chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
Ahh! I was so happy for another update! Post agian soon, okay? Or else!

Wonderful chapter, definitely not pointless. Mason is a great guy. I wish there were a lot of real ones like him. ;)

I am so looking forward to reading more. I started school yesterday and this just made a little of my stress go away. Thanks. :)
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
xD

Nice chapter. I can't wait until the next one.

I wonder why Cam was acting so weird...? Is he secretly gay, perhaps?

But why would going to the fields make him happy?

Hm.

Well, update soon!

I'll be waiting!

All the best,

Kayla
GoldieHotcakes chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Aw, I really like this story so far. It just gets nicer and fluffier and cooler. :) Don't wait too long to update again.
racethedreamx chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
i loved this chapter, matter of fact, i love all the chapters, so far. you keep me interested, and wanting to know more about each of the characters, and what is going to happen next. i'm looking forward to see where you take this story, i really want to know whats going on with Eva. keep it up! [:
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »