Reviews for Daughters of Dreams
The lone canine chapter 27 . 11/12/2010
Yep. High School is hectic isn't it? I know how that is as being a Sophmore...waa. Anyways, I read all of this in one day! And it's truly an amazing story. I really like the story's originality, the plot and especially the characters. Backwards language speaking is fun, heh heh. Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter! :
The lone canine chapter 14 . 11/12/2010
Lucky you, you got to hold a rat in a class. The only time I ever held something in class is in biology but that's just science so..where was I? Ah yes, the story. It's going along really well and I am loving it. Great job!
The lone canine chapter 13 . 11/12/2010
I really love the backwards speaking town just because of how creative it is and becausen Chase's antics pertaining to Cole and Ariana are funny. Wonderful chapter!
The lone canine chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
Nope. I was way off about what Rocky was. Well, I guess Dragon never crossed my mind which is good because it means your not giving anything away. Great chapter, I really am enjoying this story!
The lone canine chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
I think Rocky is a Lightwalker, if that is what they were called if I'm not mistaken. If I am wrong about what he is, then so be it, I don't mind. But Casey and Jake are prisoners! That's why I think that. I think...great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Okay. At first I thought Rougesong was a bit of a jerk but now he's this really cool person who is caring and sweet. Heh heh... I knew it. Great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Mysterious, and very intruiging. It seems like a backround chapter to me on this "mistress mayhem" person. It was good though!
The lone canine chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
"Yeah, right. And maybe, I'll find out my mother was a tree... Oh, Right! That's YOUR mother! my mistake!"

Simply put that has to be one of the best come back lines I've ever heard and ever will. Seriously. Although it does sound like Blue Belle complains a lot and there's going to be a lot of that...great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Well, Ariana and Cole are going to being seeing a lot of the teasing by Chase and the townsfolk. And by the way, very creative language use by saying all the words backwards! This was my favorite part of the chapter:

"Sure, but I'm not translating that,"

Heh heh, excellent chapter!
The lone canine chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
I am seriously tempted to joke about Jake and Chaos but, my conscious is telling me not to. :(

Wa ha ha! This is quite the chapter especially the beginning scene. Great job!
The lone canine chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Lots of great character interaction in this chapter. I did like the first part, and the third part the most because they were funny and well written. By the way:

"If the universe depends on you, we're doomed,"

Best part of the chapter. Period.

Amazing chapter!
The lone canine chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Snowette is such a lovable tigress and I have a feeling she is going to play a big role in the story. This is really good and I am enjoying this a lot!
The lone canine chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
So far I think I like Blue Belle the most right now, because she is by far the coolest one so far. Dream three, check. Dream four, next chapter probably. Great chapter again!
The lone canine chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
A second dream around the same time that Casey had hers. I have a sneaking feeling that there are more dreams along the way. Heh heh, the Archer girl kicks butt. Great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is a great story! This has a really good idea and I love it a lot, especially because of how well it is written. By the way, Umbra is a great name for a spirit of darkness/shadow, because a lot of people have a hard time naming such things. Great beginning!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »