Reviews for Daughters of Dreams
Ciaran Mordecai chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Blue singer seems kinda shallow lol XD
Ciaran Mordecai chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
This is AMAZING! You're really good at this Werecat i can't wait to read more :)
Ciaran Mordecai chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
AMAZING I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE. I'm sorry i havent been able to read it lately just been so busy but i'll try to more swearing to

XD
Luna Libra chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
Yeah, sounds hectic, but if you don't have time to write, then there is no problem with that :) Write when it is best for you! Even after all these months, your writing is still just as good and I really like this chapter :)
Luna Libra chapter 26 . 8/31/2010
*Sniffle, sniffle* I miss you! One of the few good things about summer almost being over is that you'll continue writing this again! Right? I don't want to pressure you or anything, but I want to know what happens! *Facepalm* Yeah, Luna, like that's not pressuring her…
Ciaran Mordecai chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I am so sorry i haven't had time to read your story werecat! i've been so busy writing my own. For my sisters. God i love them so, but this is a wonderful story and i shall try and read a chapter a day...no matter how long it takes! I wish you well as i am off to write some more.
Madison Smith chapter 26 . 6/29/2010
It's me! I'm SO happy you're writing this summer, that'll give me something to do this summer that I enjoy a lot :) I adore this chapter, and I love the Flen family too! I think you did an excellent job of a life depiction and I really hope that you continue to write on here! If not, I'll have to get a fanfiction account :)
Luna Libra chapter 26 . 6/29/2010
And you should be very proud of this chapter! It's a nice mix of dialogue and description and characters! I love the Flen family, especially Wren because her name is really cool! Wren Flen! .

I like how you don't make the Gang Cradle stereotypically gangster-like. Really cool and creative!
Luna Libra chapter 25 . 6/25/2010
JUst keep note of this; of LOVE this story and I'm not trying to discourage you in any way.

This is a good chapter. I mean, It's not your best or anything, but that's probably because it's mostly just dialogue, but that can be fixed whenever you go back and revise :)Still, it was nice to see the characters interacting and to know how Lorissa feels about her powers. So, overall, it's a nice chapter and thank you for the author's note, it was very sweet :D
Madison Smith chapter 25 . 6/25/2010
Yep, it's me, just dropping in to say great chapter! You said it wasn't very good, but I happened to enjoy it, the styles changed about halfway through, but that's okay. And I thought the last part was very sad, but in a good way. Good job!
Luna Libra chapter 24 . 6/23/2010
Hey, hey, hey…it's me, anonymously since I can only review each chapter, um, not-anonymously once. Thought you may need a little review-inspiration to help you keep going because I really want you to update soon! I don't want to rush you or anything or make you speed up just for me, but I just really know what happens next! Yeah, yeah, coming from the hypocrite who doesn't even post anything anymore :P

Well, anyway, on to the review (since my last was very brief in Backornna, an awesome language, no less!)! I like the name Dread Regret Sorrow! It sounds…poetic. I'll bet he's a sensitive soul. Hurray for peaceful protest! Hmm…who could the red-eyed one be? Probably Mistress Mayhem.

So anyway, like i said backwards be for, I love this chapter (as with all the chapters although my favorite one is when you introduced Gemini and Karinda :D)

So…yeah. I miss reviewing on FictionPress!
Luna Libra chapter 24 . 5/8/2010
I elov siht retpahc! S'ti ylleary doog, ekil lla fo rouy yrots! (:
ShortInsanity chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
You have great beginning to your chapters, you know that? But anyway, I'll have to thank Luna Libra too because I love love love ALL your characters :) Update soon. Please!
Ciaran Mordecai chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
SUCH A GREAT STORY! Will you read mine?
Luna Libra chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
Aww, you're welcome! That's so sweet! But really, you're the one doing a great favor! I have so many characters that I never have the chance to write, so it's nice to have someone else doing it for me! Thank YOU! And by the way, great chapter as always! You've written Venny and Nina way better than I could have. And I love Shade!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »